Request for Janiya

Janiya pov~

So today aaquil wants to take me to the studio with him today. I was exited to see what he does in the studio. Well I decided to dress in my name in my grey tights, that make my ass look big as fuck. Then I put on my PINK hoodie. I fix my hair into a ponytail and put on my sneakers. I walk downstairs to see  him on his phone texting away. When he sees me he gives me this stank look.

Sj-(looks her up and down) What the fuck you got on?

Janiya-(Looks down at her clothes and looks back up) their clothes bae

Sj- No the hell they not! You better go back upstairs and fucking change!(points upstairs)

Janiya-(looks at him and scoff. Walks to the car and mumble) u ain't my muthafuckig daddy. Thinking u run me..bitch you thought.(gets in the car)

Sj- (gets in the car and starts to drive to the studio)

Once we got there , we saw mike and swae standing outside the studio waiting for us. When they saw us pull up they started to smile. We got our the car and walked over to them. The first person I hug is swae. Swae was the one who introduced me and aaquil and ever since then we've been unbreakable. And me and swae known each other since we were babies, so he's like my big brother.

Swae: How's it going sis?(stops hugging)

Janiya- Everything's good except this nigga( points to aaquil) thinks he runs shit now.

Slim-(sucks teeth)

Mike- well let's go in and get on this track.

We go in and i almost lost it when I saw the girl I've always wanted to meet. NICKI MINAJ.

Nicki- Hey y'all(smiles and sees me) who's this?

Slim- This my baby janiya, janiya this is Nicki.

Janiya:(shyly smiles and waves)

Nicki: Don't be shy , I don't bite (hugs me and grips my ass)Damn slim, I might have to tale this one from you, she got a fat ass.

Slim: aye (holds janiya ) this all mine

Janiya: (giggles and looks down)

So for the rest of the day they were working on the song and it was hot! I was twerking my ass off to the song and I guess everybody was looking at me.But I didn't care and kept going.

Nicki: aye get it boo! (Starts twerking too)

Me and Nicki were getting it till slim ruined it.

Slim: OK , I need everybody to get out for like 30 minutes cause I need to talk to her. So get out!(point to the door)

So  everybody got out and I was just sitting on the couch.I saw taking off his shirt and sitting in the char with a boner. And let me tell ya, he ain't small

Slim: Babe that ass was moving so much that junior got happy (points to his boner.

I get up and take off my hoodie and walk up to him ,straddling him.

Janiya:well what do you want me to do daddy? (Gives him a seductive look and bites her lip.)

Slim:(groans) Babe , bend that ass over (smacks her ass)

I get up and turn around and pull down my tights with my lace panties and bend over. I hear slim unbuckling his belt and his pants and boxers drop and I loom back and see him putting a condom on.

Janiya:cmo'n bae before they come ba-(gets cut off by slim ramming in her)
FUCK DADDY!

slim was going in. I swear my baby can put it down. He pulls out and sits down on the couchI go over  to him and sit on him and start riding him."Fuck daddy , I'm gonna cum!" I say before I cum all over him and he cums in the condom. I get off him and put my clothes back on and fix myself.

We clean up the couch and chair and get
Our stuff and head home. Oh trust and beleive that we having rounds two. But that was the best studio sex ever.

___________________________________________________________

Comment and vote✌✌