The fuck you doing?!

Yn POV:

So me and slim are at the new restaraunt that just opened and we were waiting for our waiter or waitress. I am trying to keep calm before I start cursing out people. I am a inpatient person.

Yn: (starts banging on the table) UMMM HELLO, WE'VE BEEN AT THIS TABLE FOR A FUCKING HOUR. I WOULD LIKE TO FUCKING EAT!!!!

SJ:(stops her)Babe just wait, the place is packed so of course were gonna have to wait.

Yn: fine (crosses my arms and pout)

SJ:(kisses her) just relax (sees the waitress coming ) here come the waitress now.

Sasha:Hi I'm Sasha I'll be your waitress today. What would you like sir?(bends over showing boobs in his face and flirting with.)

Does this bitch not see me right here? First off the bitch is dress in a short ass skirt in some black chucks on and a crop top. And then got the nerve to flirt with my man.

SJ:(looks her up and down in disgust) The fuck is you doing?

Sasha:Trying to get your number(rubs on his chest)

Sj:(takes her hands off his chest) How about you try getting some water with your thirsty ass!

Sasha:(looks around embarrassed)

Yn:(laughing) Ha! He don't want yo ass!

Sasha:Shut the fuck up hoe

Yn:Hoe? (Stands up and gets in her face) I know you don't want to try me bitch.

Sasha: I'm not scared of yo hoe ass !

Yn:(cracked knuckles) call me a how one more time and I will drop kick your ass.

Sasha:ho-(cut off by Yn punching her in the face)

Yn: (Sj carrying her out) Yeah bitch ,ain't got nothing to say now huh?!?!

Sj:(puts her in the car and gets in) Damn bae, you put her in her place

Yn:yup, she shouldn't had flirted with you in my face(fixes herself up) can we go home?

SJ: yeah (starts car and drives off) Let's go home

___________________________________________________________
Did you like it? The next imagine is a request so it will be good. And go check out my story thugalicous, you'll really like it-LL