Take a bow

Yn pov: I can't believe that son of a bitch cheated on me! And to think I loves his dumb ass! Right now he keeps bangin on my door.
Swae:come on baby open the door
Yn: you look so dumb right now, standing outside my house.
Swae:baby please She came on to me. (tears up)
Yn: trying to apologize, your so ugly when you cry.please😒, just cut it out.
Swae: baby please I'm sorry
Yn: don't tell me your sorry cause you not,when I know your only sorry you got caught.
Swae:(feeling guilty)
Yn: but you put on quite a show, really had me going. But now it's time to go, curtains finally closing. That was quite a show, very entertaining. But it's over now, go on and take a bow. (gets away from the door.)
I go and get my jacket and keys to my car.I open the car door and get in. I open the garage door and pull off. While I'm driving off this fool wanna run beside my car.
Swae: babe please let me explain.
Yn: talking about girl I love you your the one, this is just old rerun. Please , what else is on(drives faster)
Swae: (stops running shouting her name)

I get to the other house and get out the car. I go inside and go get in the shower, I get out and dry off and look for a outfit to wear. I pick it out and set it on the bed(outfit above👆👆).I get a text from swae saying he wants to meet up here at 6:45. that gives me enough time to put my plan on action. I got all his clothes out the closet and go put it on the kitchen table.I go in the kitchen drawer and get the lighters. I sit there and wait for him to come in.
Swae: (walks in) Baby I'm really sorry, I really love you and I would never hurt you. That girl came on to me and I was drunk. I'm really sorry.
Yn: Don't tell me your sorry cause your not, when I know your only sorry you got caught.
Swae: But I really am sorry.(guilt in his eyes,)
Yn:but you put on quite a show, really had me going. But now it's time to go, curtains finally closing(sets lighter)That was quite a show, very entertaining. But it's over now, go on and take a bow. (Puts his clothes on fire)
Swae: oh shit! (Puts out fire)
Yn: but it's over now(leaves)
___________________________________________
This imagine was inspired by the song rhianna-take a bow . I hoped you liked it! Comment and vote!✌️😊😙✌️