Thug Loved *Chronicles 3*

Yn POV

BANG!BANG! BANG!

Both of the crips fall to the ground with bullets in the back if they head. One of them tried to shoot me in the head but I ducked and it hit the wall. I'm glad Liana shot them cause they was annoying.

"Marquez , can u get somebody to get this shit up?!" I asked him getting disgusted of looking at them.

"I'm on it" he says calling his homeboys.

"Well I'm bout to bounce, I'll see u later boo" I say hugging her and kissing her forehead.

"Ite, bye girl" she says hugging back .

I jump into my car and drive home to clean up and going to sleep. I open the door and queen runs to me but and sniffs me . She runs back to her bed and lays down. I go upstairs and go into my room to get in the shower.

I walk in and see a nigga in my room trying to rob me. I pull my gun out and quietly come behind him and put the gun on the back of his head.

"You got ten seconds to tell me who the fuck you is before I blow your brains out!" I tell him as he freezes felling the gun.

" T-murda wanted me to leave a mess- Yn?" He asked me , I was confused on how he knew my name.

I started recognize his voice and slap him upside the head" SWAE!! What the hell you doing in my house?!!"

"Nice to see you too. I haven't seen u in a while." He said smiling at me. His smiled faded when I slapped him in the face.

"Nigga you with the crips now?! I thought we was family!!" I say getting more angry at him and punched him in the nuts. He groaned and fell down to the ground holding his nuts.

I was about to punch him when he yelled at me" STOP! I'M A SAINT!!!" He says holding his hands up.

I stopped and had a dumbfounded look on my face." Oh , I'm sorry come on I'll get you some ice" even though I'm the most hardest bitch in the streets, doesn't mean I don't have feelings.

I tale him downstairs to the kitchen ams and sat him down in a chair. I got some In a bag and gave it to him. He too it and sat it on his nuts.

"So what made u want to become both? Where u been after these years?" I asked him being curious. The last time I saw him was when slim left me.

" I've been in Miami with my girlfriend but we just broke up so I came back here" he says putting the ice pack down."What's up with you though"

"Shid, been getting this money , being the leader of the blood nation" I say sitting down in front of him.

"Word , u leader now?" I nodded "damn, what happen to your pops??"

"He...um he past a way 2 years ago from a crip shooting him." I say almost bursting in tears. Swae hugs me and tells me its OK.