His Daughter *Part2*

Swae POV

DAUGHTER?!! Why the fuck she ain't tell me?? I look dumb as fuck when he said that. Shit, I just knew something was up with her.

"So your his daughter!? Why the fuck you ain't tell me that?" I say confused as fuck.

"I thought you already knew that since you follow me on Instagram. I mean my bio does say mike wills daughter." She said in a duh tone. I'm so lost but then again I should've known when he was taking a lot of pictures with her on IG.

"Damn, this makes a lot of sense now." I say putting my head in my hands.

"Yeah and I hope you know she gotta fucking girlfriend!" Mike said while Yn made a nervous smile and looking down to the floor.

I stood up and started freaking the fuck out" SO YOUR GAY?!! IF YOUR GAY WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU KISS ME??" I say being very angry. Cause her IG says that she's single so she was basically bout to cheat on whoever she's with.

"I mean... You were tempting me to do it." She says shrugging her shoulders.

"Who was tempting you baby?" We all turned our heads to this girl with red hair in a ponytail dressed as a boy.

"Nobody baby" she says walking over to the girl and pecking her lips. I guess that's her  girlfriend.

"Wassup Talia, where you been?" Mike says dapping her up and smiling. I guess that's her name

"Been chilling with the squad. Who them?" She ask pointing to me and slim.

"Oh these my two new artist slim and swae" he says pointing to both of us while saying our names.

"Oh wassup" she says nodding her head up. I nod back and glare at Yn.

"So who was tempting you? What's going on?" She asked Yn again this time with a serious face.

Yn sighed and stopped hugging her and looked down." I kinda kissed swae before you came" she mumbled looking down guilty. Slim was just sitting here watching what's gonna happen next like he's in the movies.

Talia had this blank face but then takes her phone out and started texting somebody. When she finished mikes phone started to ring. He takes his phone out and read the text. He nodded his head to Talia and she nodded back.

She slaps Yn and pushes her." HOW THE FUCK YOU GONNA CHEAT ON ME WHEN WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 5 FUCKING YEARS??!! I'VE BEEN LOYAL AND THIS HOW YOU REPAY ME???!! FUCK YOU WE OVER!" she walks out leaving  Yn on the floor crying. Mike was just sitting there unamused but me and swae was surprised.

"Cmon , let's finish this track and go home" mike said getting back to the computer. While we went back to working  I was thinking about what just happened.

Damn 5 years. If Yn wasn't being such a hoe she would've kept her girl than trying to fuck me. Hey, all I gotta say is

Karma is a bitch
______________________________________________________

The end! If you like it comment and vote! If y'all have anymore ideas of imagines I should make then comment and I'll do it.

Dueces✌✌

(Talia in mm)