Mr. Steal your girl

Slimpov: so there's this girl i like and I really wanna get with her but she got a man and I'm known for taking boys girl but I stopped a long time ago. I see her in the club and I really wanna tell her so here we go.
Slim: hey
Yn: hey slim (smiles
Slim: baby,I really wanna get with you.
Yn: (gives him that crazy look and thinks) you ain't my baby.
Slim: I know that you been taken.
Yn: yes I gotta a boyfriend.
Slim: it'll never change, cause it's always been that way.
Yn: yup (fake smile)
Slim:but you know that you can't fake it, he can't give what I got here right now(holds her waist)
Yn:( thinks about it) your right, we haven't had sex in long time and he isn't treating me right anymore.
Slim:let me drive you home
We get there and were already down each others. Throat. I take her in the house and lay her on the couch.I take off my clothes and get on top of her and start kissing her neck.i take off her clothes and start entering her.

Yn:(moans)
Slim:girl I know what you want, no phones we ain't even gotta talk.(turns off her phone) next time that he leave you all alone, I'm gonna come thru replacement.(thrust fast)
Yn: (moan) slow down
Slim: Girl take it!
Yn: what if he catch us? Aren't y'all friends?
Slim: imma be straight up. I don't trust that nigga ,fuck that nigga, stop bringing him up.(thrust harder)
Yn:(moans and scratches his back up)
Slim :(thrust faster) shit I'm bout to bust!
Yn: me too!
We both come and we start putting our clothes on.
Slim: let your man know that mr.steal your girl is back.(leaves)
________________________________________
I hoped y'all liked it! If your not a ghost follower, then. Comment ideas of what I should do next for an imagine.✌️✌️