@lush_brown

Samora pov~

Right now I am in the kitchen with my best friend khalif aka swae Lee from rae sremmurd making a cake. Every body thinks khalif is a boy who just fuck girls and smokes weed all the time but they're wrong. He's sweet,funny,smart, and so cute. Obviously y'all know I like him by now but im scared to tell him because he might not like me back. And I want him to be my first kiss. Yeah I havent had my first kiss, only because I don't know how to so don't judge me.

"No! You were supposed to pour the flour not the sugar!" I say watching him pour the whole bag of sugar in the bowl.

"Well I didnt know goddamit, u pour it the-" he was about to walk to me and pass me the sugar but tripped on his shoe and got it all on me.

"Khalif!!" I said getting angry and annoyed

"I am so sorry" he said trying to hold his laughs in. Oh OK, I got a trick for his ass.

"Oh yeah? Well I'm sorry too" I said while cracking two eggs on his head and running away from him laughing.

"You gon' get it now " he said chasing after me.

He kept chasing me till he caught me and we ended  up on the floor laughing. He started tickling me and making me almost pee my pants.

"Ha, I got you" he said before he stopped and looked in my eyes.

We were having a stare down for like 5 minutes till he grabbed my face and started leaning in. Oh no, is this happeneing? Everything was going in slow motion till our lips touched. His lips were so soft and juicy. He held my waist while  rubbing it up and down. Our lips stayed there till he pulled away.

"Wow" I say looking at him looking at my body.

"Samora, I've always liked u and I was just scared to tell you. But I wanted to ask if you would be my girlfriend?" He said looking in my eyes. I was shocked but happy that he said that.

I grab his face and kiss him again but this time passionately."yes I will" I said to him smiling.

________________________________________________@Lush_Brown i hope you like it! Everybody go check out my new story and tell me what you think! Comment and vote!✌✌