Thug loved*Chronicle 1*

Yn POV

BANG BANG

"Niggas just don't never learn" I mumble to myself wiping my gun off. This nigga decided not to give me all my money, so I had to shoot him.

Oh I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Yn but you can call me MK. MK stands for Minne Killer, not no Micheal kor shit if that's what y'all was thinking. My family called me that cause I would slice off all my Minnie mouse dolls heads and just play with the body, crazy right?

But I jumped in my purple Ferrari and drive to my house to change my clothes for this party that my girl Liana is throwing.

See, Liana is my girl since diapers and we've been best friends ever since. She like good friend and will never stop being one.

So I come in the house and call for my pit bull queen, she runs to me and jumps on my leg for me to pick her up.

"Hey queen! How's my baby? " I ask kissing on her face and holding her. She replied by licking on my face and barking.

I put her down and go upstairs to my room to pick out my outfit. I go to my closet and look through my many clothes.

"No,no,no,Ah!yes!" I say finally picking a outfit. It takes me forever to pick one and I'm lucky I found one I wanted to wear.

It was a black shirt that said "me,myself,and all my bread".Then I had red leather pants with a gold chain and a red hat. I checked in the mirror and I look FINE AS FUCK.

I walk downstairs to make sure I put food and water in queen bowl, then I walk out the house and jump in my red truck and drove to the party .
______________________________________________________

When I got there all I saw was bitches shaking ass and niggas smoking and drinking. I park my car where nobody can see it and walk to the party.

As soon as I walk in a big booty girl was all in my face trying to get with me.

"Wassup baby, wanna dance with me?" She say felling on me and getting close on me. I grab her ass and smirked " hell yeah" we walked on the dance floor and she shook all that ass on me.

Oh I forgot to mention that I am bisexual. Yeah , that means I like women and men. I'm just so goddamn fine that these bitches or niggas cant keep they hands off me.

So after I was finished dancing, I walked outside to see Liana on her nigga Marquez smoking a blunt. I walk up to them and dap both of them up."wassup Liana, what's good Marquez" I say to both of them.

"Shid just boolin' , wanna hit this blunt?" He says handing me the blunt. "You already know I was gonna take a hit." I say blowing some smoke in and blowing some out my mouth in a circle.

We was getting high as fuck talking about random shit , joking around and shit. I see this bomb ass car pull up and I got suspicious. Why the fuck this car pulling up all nice and shit? Usually all the cars would be pulling up with the music all loud and shit, but nah , this car was quite.

The cars stops and I see somebody get out the car and when I did I quickly regretted it.
It was the person I didn't wanna see after all them years. The person who broke my heart and left it broken. The person who made me like this.

That person was my ex lover aaquil

__________________________________________________

So what did y'all think?
If y'all want me to continue this then comment and vote .

Dueces✌✌