@Spiffywifeytho

Layla pov: So me and my friend Courtney decided to go to this club for my birthday.  I can't wait! So we in the club and it's jumping hard!! Girls twerking,boys flirting, and a whole lot of a alcohol! My favorite song "low" came on and I just started twerking like a pro till I feel two hands on my hips I look up and see this sexy ass boy! Lordy I was bout to faint just looking at him.
Swae: hey what's your name?
Layla:Layla ,yours
Swae: just call me swae lee or you could call me daddy( winks)
Layla:(blush and smiles)
Swae: wanna go get a drink?
Layla:sure
The whole time were at the bar were drinking and talking about our lives. But right now I'm drunk and I Don't know what's happening.
Swae: wanna go to my place
Layla: sure (drunk)
When we get to his house he starts to make out with me and caresses my legs. He gets out the car  and come to my side and starts making out with me. He picked me up and took me in the house and laid me on the couch. He took off both of our clothes and got on top of me.He started to kiss my neck and caress my breast. I start to moan when he starts to enter me. He starts going at a turbo speed and is pounding me HARD. His grunts are so sexy. He come a to my ear and starts to Kiss it."who's daddy?" He sakes me going faster."you daddy!" I said coming close to cumin."I can't hear you!!" He said going harder. "YOU DADDY!!" I said cumin all over his Dick. He comes right after me and kiss me. He gets from on top of me and puts a shirt and sweats on and brings me a big t-shirt. We lay down and cuddle and drift off to sleep.
All I gotta say is , best birthday ever.
_________________________________________________
I hoped you liked it! Please comment on my imagines and give feed back. bye!✌️😊😊😙