¹⁰. ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵉⁱʳᵈ ʰᵃᵗ

CHAPTER TEN: PART ONE ; HER MUSIC SPEAKS AND IT STINGS LIKE A BEE
"Who the hell are you guys supposed to be, anyways?"

"Sam, that's rude!"

There wasn't a very long story as to how the four got into this predicament. Honestly, they just followed the very tall, very strong, and very adora- very admirable, sentient being.

Mikayla coughed to have an excuse to cover her now flushed cheeks- even in the darkness of the long tunnel they drove through.

Sam now sat in the driver's seat, Mik behind him, Mikaela beside him, and Emerson in the opposite corner, scrolling through her phone. The screen lit up her face, and all Mikayla could do was watch the silent girl in disdain before blowing hair from her eyes.

"I'm Mikayla," she started, shrugging. "That's Emerson."

"I can introduce myself, but thank you."

Mik raised an eye, slowly turning to the girl. "Welcome back to the conversation."

She glared at the brunette for a moment before sighing through her nose and continuing to scroll through the white glow of her phone.

"I'm Sam." The teen started, trying to continue before the brunette interrupted.

"I know." She blinked. "Sam Witwicky, and Mikaela Banes."

"Uhh.." The two teens trailed, trying to think of what to say. Their confused whispering eventually died down- much to the brunette's pleasure. At least until their hushed conversation grew more into a debate as they surveyed their circumstances.

And they just had to say something stupid.

"Why, if he's supposed to be, like, this super-advanced robot, does he transform back into this piece-of-crap Camaro?"

There it was. 

But.. this time it wasn't Mikaela who said it..

"Oh hell naw-" was heard from the speakers as the doors opened- signalling for the teenagers to get out. After a rushed stop that sent the teens flying forwards and almost hitting their heads onto the dashboards or seats in front of them, they piled outside.

Sam cursed under his breath as Mikayla silently mourned the lack of contact from the cybertronian, having gotten a little attached to the leather seats and calm atmosphere.

The brunette blinked, blushing awkwardly on the side of the road- watching as their companion drove away. Then focusing her attention on the end of the tunnel, trying to spot the 2006 camaro from a distance.

Beside her, Emerson grinned, stretching out her arms as they listened to the main duo squabble with one another

"Now we pissed him off. That car is sensitive. I mean, $4000 just drove off."

"That's not my fault." The girl started, confused. "You-"

"Yes, it is!" Sam cut, throwing his hands in the air before letting them rest behind his head. "Just butt out of it."

There wasn't much time to truly consider their angered and confused words in that time, before the camaro came back. But Mikayla did give them a worried glance. What was up with this timeline?

Bumblebee gave out a small honk to get their attention, pulling up with a loud rev of his engine. Mikayla's heart gave a small flutter as he popped his door open, and she climbed into the backseat.

Absentmindedly curling into the seat, she almost didn't hear the excited shout from the blonde as she climbed in next.

"Awesome! We got leg room!"