His memory

⚠️ Warning :
This chapters contains some violent scenes that may upset some readers. Read at your own risks ⚠️

__________⚠️__________

"Where is Jackson?" Avery asked, whipping Gabriel after every word she said and she didn't care where he was being hit.

Gabriel was being whipped first as according to Avery, it's the way you can inflict less pain in him. After being whipped several times, Gabriel still kept his mouth shut.

"Whipping ain't working. Too bad-- knife's always my favourite though." Avery said, smirking.

She ran her fingers on the edge of the knife before bringing it near Gabriel's face.

"Eyes or Ears first?" She asked, curiously. Gabriel's eyes widened as he stared at the lunatic in front of him. However, he didn't say or do anything else as he thought that she wouldn't do it for real but what Avery did next, made him regret not speaking.

Avery brought the knife near his left eye and within a second, his left eye ball was on the floor. Gabriel screamed in pain while Avery stared at him and his bloody face.

The boys were watching the scene quietly. Jace was somehow proud while Nigel found the whole thing disgusting.

Sean, on the other hand, was surprised since he thought that Avery was a sweet and innocent girl.

Don't judge a book by it's cover.

"Psychopathic bitch!!" Gabriel shouted angrily. He was in pain as well as angry.

"None of this would have happened if you just gave out Jackson's location. You know, he might be enjoying his life in Hawaii right now while you-- are losing your organs in order to save his ass."  Avery said, a hint of pity in her voice.

Gabriel looked up at her, "I don't care what he's doing! He saved my life, I owe him!"

Avery clicked her tongue and ran a hand through her messy hairs in frustration.

She threw the knife away and removed another one from her boots. It was her signature weapon- the one on which she had her initials.

She slowly engraved her initials on Gabriel's palm. Gabriel was screaming in pain with every move that Avery was making.

"It's really time for you to die." Avery mumbled. Then she stopped engraving when she was done. Gabriel stared at his hand which had Avery's initials on it.

Gabriel already knew who Avery was since she told him when he pretended to be Lucas. He knew that Avery was the Mysterious woman who killed people and who could never been traced nor found.

"W-why d-did y-y-you do t-this?" He stuttered before groaning in pain. Blood was pouring out from his palm.

"You dishonoured my brother." Avery replied coldly, "You deserve to die in the worst fucking way possible. Where the fuck is Jackson?"

This time, Gabriel was scared of her. He feared her. He didn't know what she would do next so he told her what she wanted to know. He didn't want to go through another round of suffering.

"H-he i-is hiding in his beach house i-in M-Malibu." He finally spilled the beans.

"You had to go through all this…for a fucking location." Nigel spoke, shaking his head helplessly, "Pathetic Gabriel."

"Go get Jackson." Jace ordered Sean who nodded and left. Sean took around thirty men with him to get Jackson here.

"Is there any more torturings or are you done because I think I need to puke…" Nigel said, holding his stomach.

"I'm not done yet." Avery replied, "You guys can go. I'll come shortly after."

Jace and Nigel along with the other men who were present left Avery and Gabriel alone.

"So, where were we?" Avery asked Gabriel who was bloody and was shaking in fear.

"B-b-but I t-told y-ou wh-what I kn-knew!!" Gabriel stuttered while shivering in fear.

"You pretended to be Lucas…that was your biggest mistake." Avery whispered, "He's dead and you fucking dishonoured his memory. I'm gonna make you pay right here and right now."