Chapter7: Turn Up

Keyshia Pov:

Everybody was recording excpet me. August was still in the booth. Pay was writing. Chris was talking to Londan. Trey was talking to Jayday. But, them four was about to go. Kendra went to work about an hour ago. I was about to record my song 2 on remix. I told the producer i had brought in here for me to record i was ready. And we went to work. Everybody was so amazed that i could rap. Its not that big of a deal to me. I have a lot of songs to record but i am just going to wait and see what this song does. If does good then i am going to continue to rap. I have to work tonight. So everybody left except Pay and August. August was in my room with me. Payroll was in Kendra room i love there relationship he makes my Bestfriend truely happy. August was helping me pick out my custom for tonight. I didn't have a problem with since i was running late already. I had to call Kendra to see if she was going to do my hair before i leave or was she meeting me at the club. She said she meeting me there because Payroll had a surprise for me. I have a feeling what the surprise is. I hope its Chaz and them. I miss them making me laugh. I wonder if August was cimibg later on. I hope so. But in two days we start school so i have to cut my hours at work to focus. Which doesnt even matter because i am 4.0 student. Well i got in the shower put on my custome and put a joggie over it. Grabbed my Louie duffle bag for my money. August followed ne down stairs so we can leave. He walked me to my car and told mr he will see me in 2 days because he had business to takr care of. I said that was cool and drove to work. When o got there Kendra was ready for me. As soon as i sat down she got starred on my hair she put it in some curls and brushed them out and pit on my head chain. I thanked her then took off my joggie put on my heels because they was calling me to thre stage by then. I was up there working it real hard having fun. I made 30 stacks that night. I was so happy. And plus my boss gotta give me a check too. I am to excited. I went back to my dressing room to find Chaz in there. My boy Bestfriend is here now the turn up is real.
.
Let the turn up begin
Chaz in the mm