Chapter 18:

Kendra POV:

We have a busy week. For starters it's homecoming week, a busy week for Kash and myself. I'm booked with hair appointment until the end October. Kash is booked up all this week. We have to make sure the senior class is hype at pep rally. I have dance and cheer practice also. No sleep for me. The dance team asked Kash and August to perform. This is so awesome. I'm running for homecoming queen. While everybody is in the studio I'm in the salon room doing hair. My Godmommy had the build 4 stations it's only one of me. I need to find three more girls, a nail tech and somebody that do lashes. There are ten clients in here now and I have four more on the way. That's about 2 ½ bands right there. I'm making a lot of money. After these clients I have to get dressed and go out with Kash. I swear if she wasn't my bossfriend I would really smack the shit out of here this week. Then I got to do Pay, August, and Trey's hair. I wonder why can't they be like Chaz & Chris and get they shit done when they suppose to. You see even thou August hair is cut for now I still have to maintain that shit same for Trey they too grown but them my brothers so I have to accept it. We gotta dress up tomorrow for school it's Wacky Tacky Day that means we get to dress werid as hell. I'm pretty sure Kash got us. And on Wednesday it's Rep Your City Day, Thursday is Twin Day and Friday Rep Your Class. We have to go to Walmart today too. I have a couple of unread messages that I should read while I'm taking a break..

IMessage:
Fiancé 💍💚: Baby, don't forget we have to finish our project for health class.
Bossfri🔚👭🔐💯🎤: The team just text ad ask if Pay can perform to. We putting on hell of Show.
Augustine : lil sis I'm just wait until Friday to get my hair cut.
IMessage Over
I texted everybody back reminded Kash about Walmart. And got back to work. Long busy nights. I'm glad I been did Kash's hair.

August POV:
It's so much shit that has to be done this week. Kash's assistant finally came down from Detroit. She finished her song From the back . Now she has to go pick up her out fit for work then come home, change and go to work. She has to be at four different clubs tonight. We have school in the morning too but a late start for the seniors so my baby should be able to rest. And hopefully my little sister but I'm thinking we should call in for them and just bring their work. I still gotta work tonight work for King ain't no joke. It's funny how Kash dad name is King and my brothers too. But my brother got his business from Kash's dad. In his business if he gives you a business your name is king so everything can't be traced because everybody name is king. That's smart thinking but anyways me and the boys gotta work. I won't make to my baby's first show but, that's just her dancing. She will be good. I just heard her come back from getting her little outfits. She had three females with her I'm guessing Jaz which is Chaz girl, Crystal and Bre. So them three went into the salon room while I went upstairs to see her and Ken trying to get her inside of this all white jumpsuit that barely had anything covered.

Me: umm, where you think your going with that on Kash? (Ken laughed at her)
Ken: Bitch I told you when we picked it up from him. Aug was going to say that.
Kash: ken shut up 😂. Bae it's just an outfit I'm only going to wear this once.
Me: you damn right all once how about you just put on dress and some Seppi's.
Kash: no baby I already told you Daretobevintage was making this for me

I just walked away from her she had me about to fuck somebody up. I guess I'm have to show up at ALL of appearances tonight. At least Ken told her I was going to fuck her up. Damn it Keyshia. 😂
I gotta make these drops quick.