Chapter 19: busy monday

London POV:
Today was so crazy for it to be Monday.  I'm really tired.  But, I promised Kash that I would go with her to her appearances with her. I have a feeling that nobody will be getting any sleep. So I will be in the car taking brief little naps.  Her moms is still missing so she's burring herself in work.  She going crazy until her mom is.  Grinding nonstop.  I'm going yo take me s little nap before it's time for me to get ready. I already did my homework at school before practice since I'm an athlete we must have study hall before.  It's better that way. 
Trey POV:

I didn't go to school today because my baby girl wasn't feeling to good and we are suppose t be telling everyone about her.  I understand she's three and none of our friends knows about her but what else did you except?  Jayda didn't want nobody to know yet. She was kicked out of her mom's house, no where to go,  she was working nonstop. It was just me, her, and Chris. I love both of my girls.  Them my babies that's why I gotta make it big in this world to take care of them. Speaking of Jayda she just left practice and she be on her way home to change and go to work.  My poor baby does it all.  It's like she's super woman but with out the powers. It was a knock on the door that turned into a beat which means the crew was here.  Only my niggas Aug, Pay, and Chaz.  We had a drop to make they all knew about me and Jayda's daughter. The girls didn't I had to take her to August momma house.  Then go do the drop and get ready for this one he'll of night with little sis ass.