Chapter 5: Jayday&London

Jayday POV

I miss my bestfriend so much. I just got back in town from spending time with bae. If y'all wondering who he is. His name is Trey. I swear that boy gives me life. But anyways I am pulling up to much bestfriend London house. She lives with her grandma because get mom is somewhere being high. And her dad is somewhere in Michigan trapping. As I was pulling seen Miss. Dianne (A/n thats my grandma real name) on the porch Watching the kids run up and down the street. This lady right here is a trip. Don't fuck with while she off them meds thou she'll fuck you up.

"Hey Miss.Dianne" I said

"Hey sweetheart, how was your trip? " she said

"It was wonderful. How are you feeling?" I said

"Well I could be doing better. My boyfriend you remember Derrick right. Yeah him child he just irritating my soul " she said

I laughed at her she is handful.

"Well Miss. Dianne you know what they say if they ain't acting right don't give them the act right " i told her.

"You right now go in there & see yo bestfriend before I kill her" she said

I gave her as hug and went in the house to find Londan in the back. Looking for something to wear.

"Bestfriend yo grandma is as trip talking about here boyfriend"

"Well damn bitch no Hey or hug "

"Bitch hurry up and get dressed so we can go to the park" She gave me that face like bitch sit down somewhere.

Londan POV

Since my bestfriend just got back we going to the park. Probably because Trey & his boys there. So i got dress in some black shorts and white v neck shirt with my black & red Jordan's! We hopped in my Jeep pulled off to the park. Everybody and they momma was here. I seen Trey & his boys. Of  course Jayday wanted to go over there. We walked over there I said my heys to everybody. Then Chris big headed ass came and sat next to me. And we started talking. See I got a crush on Chris but he a player so I am good on him until he prove me he not a player.

"London why can't you give me a chance"
"Because Chris you are a player I refuse to be hurt by you"
"What you mean? Just because I be at the studio and out in streets don't mean I am a player London"
"Chris what I mean is you & August sit hear a look at different girls all day and sat how y'all would fuck them "
"We be playing London come on ma just once"
"Alright Chris fine "

Then August walked up and told Chris they had business to take care of. I got up from Chris and went to the car. This what I was talking about. Smh. I was waiting on Jayday when I seen these two girls & August walked up to one. And Chris hug both of them. Hmh I guess that's the business they had to take care off but Chris came up to my car and said follow them to the studio! I said okay & waited for Jayday & Trey. They got in and we followed Chris &August and them girls to a studio. But this not the regular studio they go to. We pulled up to a house and everybody got out they cars.