Chapter 13: King Arrives

King POV;
I came down here to visit my three daughters. Y'all probably thinking damn three. Well biological it's Keyshia and London. My goddaughter Kendra. The only reason I'm down here is because of Kash message. She said some detectives came to the house. See I'm suppose to be in Michigan keeping low. But, when my baby girls call I gotta come to they rescue. I knocked on the door and Chaz answer.

Me: Wassup Son
Chaz: Sup King
Me: Where's The Girls At?
Chaz: Kash In The Studio Recording. Kendra Is In Her Room Taking Down Pay's Hair.
Me: Where Is Tiny? (A/N Tiny Is Keyshia's Mom)
Chaz: We Thought You Would Know Where She Was?
Me:Go Get Everybody.
While He Went To Get Everybody I Tried To Get In Touch With Tiny But All I Got Was The Voicemail. So I Sent Her A Text Telling Her She Needs To Call Me Or One Of The Girls.
Everybody Came Down To The Living Room.
Me: I know you all are wondering what is going on to be honest I don't know myself. But I will find out before I go back to Michigan. There is somethings you all should know. Keyisha and Kendra you guys have a younger sister she live down her with her grandmother. She is 17 and her name is.....
But u got interpurted by a knock on the door. It was my other daughter London along with 4 other people I didn't know.
London: Dad what are you doing here?
Keyshia & Kendra : Dad? The fuck is going on.
Me: Girls sit down and let me explain.
Keyshia: hold on guys y'all can go to the movie room or the studio. Don't touch nothing in the studio thou I was in the middle of recording.
They all went towards the studio and movie room
Me; okay so London is my daughter. I had her right after I came down here to check on the workers. But I found out about her after her mom died. Keyshia: does mommy know?
Me: yes
Kendra: do you know where mommy is?
Me: no I don't know but I will find out. But I have to go to the police station and then after I am going back home. So look out for my calls. Love you girls. And London don't give your sister no type of attitude.