Chapter 12: Vistors

Keyshia's POV:
I was in the studio writing when i heard a commotion coming from the front of the house. So I went to the room had all the tvs that was hooked up to cameras. I seen a detective ask Chaz and Keyshia question so i text her

To Bestfriend; I see everything. Here I come! Don't answer no questions yet.

From Bestfriend; Okay

I went to where everybody was. The detectives was asking questions about my mother.

Detective 1: Do you know the where abouts of your mother?
Me: No sir your guess would be good as ours.
Detective 2: When was the last time you talk to her?
Kendra: Do you have a warrant to ask these questions? Can I see yout badge num 2; Well, Ma'am no we don't have a warrant to ask you questions!
Me: Well Detectives I am going to need you to leave our home and contact our lawyer in order to get answers from us. And we need your badge numbers.
Detective 1: Okay ma'am heres our badge numbers and the station we are with.
Kendra: Thank you now leave!

The detrctives did as told and left our property. And I went in the kitchen to see what the chef was cooking for dinner. After dinner I would have to go to the club for a show and an appearance. So I ate dinnrr and got ready for work. I called my body grauds and left for work. On my way to work I sent my dad amd mom a text.

To King :
Some Detectives just came by the house trying to ask us questions about mom.

To Dukes :
Mom, Whenever you are or whatever your doing can you please text me back? You have everybody worried about. Love you lots.

Once I sent both text I seen I was at the club for my appreance. I had the club live. They was really trunt. Then i had to go to Ace's to dance. In two months I plan on quit dancing and just focus on music, acting, and school. Maybe even own a business after high school. After me dancimg on stage I went to the back got dress grab my bags, and left with my security team. They took me home. I got undress into the shower. Got out our lotion on and everything. Put on my pajamas and went into the studio to write again. When I went in there August was in there chilling.
Hey Auggie.
Wassup Key.
Nothing writing more music.
That's wassup but, we need to talk like for real.
About what Auggie?
Us!
Okay. I had feeling this talk would come.
So, Key I want to know wassup with us. Because when we be on the phone or alone the time is wonderful. Then when we around the gang its different !
It does not. I just gotta think about some stuff thats all to much is going on.
And with that i went room and went to sleep. But not for long my sleep got interrupted by my Bossfriend. She came and ask if I was okay when I wasn't but I lied and said I was. She left out. I needed my mother back. I dont know whats going on but I hope it ends soon .

Author's point of view:
Keyshia is under so much stress. Her bestfriends can tell so they make up plan to take her out of town to Miami. And they call her friend Ken. Its bound to get to turnt up. But, before they leave. Keyshia's dad comes to New Orleans.