Chapter 8:Turn Up While We Can

London POV:

Trey had a performance tonight. And my Jayday wanted me to come with her. I was at home looking threw my closet to find something to wear to the club. I came across my black bodycon dress and somw nude red bottoms. I put that on and called Chris (Bae) to come get me.
☏Phone Conversation☎
Me: Bae I'm ready.
Bae: Okay I am ten minutes away.
Me: Okay.
☎Phone Conversation Over☏

Chris came in ten minutes. We went Keyshia & Kendra's house to meet everybody. Everybody was waiting on Keyshia's bodyguard. While I am sitting here think why does she need one. Keyshia bestfriend told Chaz to go grab a Louie duffle bag and put in Keyshia's trunk. Everybody got into the car's a followed keyshia to the club. We went in threw the back because of Trey"s performance. I am so proud of my brother. We here to turh up. We had VIP acess to everything. Keyshia and her friends order bottles of Ace (she ordered a pink one), patron and some more liquor. Knowing dang well we got school in two days. We all about to be hung over. Keyshia and them really know how to turn up never underestimate Detroitors. But, it was time for Trey's performance. And Keyshia was on stage.
Keyshia: Hey y'all its the only and only Kash Doll. I need y'all to make some motherfucking noise for my big brother Trey Songz.
And Trey came out and gave her a hug. And she walked off. When she came and sat down. Kendra told her to go get ready. So Keyshia. Kendra, Chaz, and Pay Roll all went by the stage. And August was up there.
August Wassup y'all havung a good time tonight? My brother just killed the stage now its time for the beautiful Kash Doll.
And with that she went om stage and started rapping her song 2 on remix. She had the club turnt up. After, she came off the stage. We went to tge nexf club. It was a strip club. Keyshia got all of situated and she went to the back with Kendra. While Chaz went to get the dufflr bag out the car. In hour they were introducing their new dancer. She had a mask on. The club was doung a Mardi theme. The dancer was up there dancing our while section was hype as fuck. I seen Cjaz on tge side of tge stage collect tge dancers money. And they all letting hum take this dancers money like its okay. Its not. When the dancer eas done Chaz collected all her money. Like 20 minutes later Keyshia came back then it click. She is the dancer that was dancing. Wow, I feel slow asf. Oh well Keyshia did good. We started ordering bottoms. And getting drunk. This nit was awesome. At 4 ww all left the club. We all went pur separate ways. I need to go sleep this liquor off before school!
This is about to bd a long day.