Chapter 21: Wacky Tacky Day

Giovanni pov :
So last night was turnt as hell.  I still got a hangover but,  I'm still taking my black ass to school.  It's wacky tacky day.  It's about to be a lot of clown ass niggas and bitches dressing up how they already dress.  But,  Kash and my baby dressed everybody for today.  We all looking crazy as fuck but we running for class squad/ best group of bestfriends.  We kinda match but at the same time we don't.  Today just day two of spirit week.  And at the pep rally on Friday I'm performing!  And I start the game!  It's just so much this week.  With this being senior year. I gotta make it count cause after high school I'm leaving Nola and moving me and Kendra to Houston , Texas where I have record deal waiting for me.  😍😍 She doesn't know yet in fact nobody know they will find out the day of graduation. 
Kendra's POV:
Since I'm running for homecoming queen I have to get my posters made before I go to school since we never made it to Walmart last night.  Thank God it's a late start for seniors which mans we don't have to be there until 11oclock.  I started to get ready woke everybody else up . I took Crystal,  Bri,  and Ken to the other house since that's where they will be staying.  Chef Sale was cooking us breakfast.  Kash came downstairs in her wacky tacky stuff like everybody.  She was the last one up.  My poor bestfriend so tired and she got more work to do,  practice,  studio sessions,  work out session today.  Everything is just crazy for all of us this week.  Me and Pay still have to finish our project which is due on Thursday.  Me and the girls got a dance project to finish.  And have a dance concert.  Everybody gotta do this paper for English it has to be 5 pages long.  This is just crazy.  Then on top of that my goddaddy is coming back down to have a meeting with his workers.  And I'm having interviews for my salon.  I found a lash tech Chaz girlfriend Jaz works wonders with the lashes. It's just a lot. Now I'm going to Wal-Mart as soon as I get done eating and I'll meet everybody else at school. Wish us all luck.