chapter 15: video shoot

Keyshia POV:
I have a video shoot for my remix to "2 on".  I have a lot to do today.  Then after my video shoot I have to go to work and host a party downtown Nola. And for the weekend I gotta go to Atlanta for a club. August has been with me non stop. We have gotten a little closer than before. We we're doing the video shoot at my house inside my room. My camera man was setting up. While he was doing that I had to get dress for the first scene.  August and the gang was here watching me. I felt like I was accomplishing my goal. After the house scene.  I had to get dress in my next outfit and drive to where all the buildings was to film the last part. I was dressed in some camo trues, a leather jacket, my black and gold shoes.  I was standing in front of black car. My shoot went just right.  I was so happy!  Like yasss bih I did it go Kash!

Kendra POV:

My bestfriend did amazing for her video shoot.  I was so proud of my baby.  She has knocked down a building. And she knocked down some more with this music shit. I love my baby girl. Today was so stressful we had so much to do.  And we got a call from our other friends from Michigan their names are Jazmine, Crystal, and Briella. Their all coming down for the weekend. The all graduated already. Its just me,Kash, Pay, and Chaz that's left to graduate. But, anyways they are coming down to go to Kash parties this weekend and plus they miss us.