Chapter 11: Chaz & Payroll

Chaz POV:
I have been talking to this one girl from school her name is Jasmine. Tonight is our first date and I am kind of nervous. Kendra is barading my hair in a hour. And yet I still do not know where to take Jasmine on our date. I am not from here so I don't know anywhere to go. Ugh, this is freaking difficult. Keyshia does have a guest house maybe I can cook us some food and we could watch movies in the theater room. I need help sometimes I wish I had fairy godmother or some shit I said out loud. What you need help with? Keyshia said Well, I got a date with that girl Jasmine in my pre-cal class. And I don't know what to do. I was thinking maybe I cook and we could watch movies in the theater I said.Bestfriend what time is your date its at Keyshia asked. Its at 8:30 but its 3. I said Okay so look I'll cook y'all some Alfredo and salad. And tell everybody to stay in their room which reminds me tommorow they are coming to redecorate your room the way you like it.Keyshia said Thanks Bestfriend.

I walked away went in Kendra salon room. Sitting in the chair waiting for her to come wash and braid my hair. I already know thep routine so I was already by the wash bowl. My Bestfriend came in smiling. I am grateful to have bestfriends like them two I have. One is cooking for my date tonight and the other one is doing my hair. I am going to do something big for them. But Keyshia is always putting her friends and family first. For example, she took off work so my room is the way I want it to be. I didn't ask for that she did outta kindness of her heart. And she had her dad ship me and Pay's car's out here. She does so much for us to the fact that its unreal.

Me:Bestfriend we should do something for Keyshia she is always putting us and her family first. She took off the whole week just to work on my room.
Kendra: I think we should too especially since she doesn't know when momma coming back. She been so stressed trying to find her and care for us.
Me: I'll think off something for just the the four us like old times.
Kendra: Okay Chaz, but your done. Now tell Pay to come on he is next
Me: Alright Thanks
Kendra: No problem!

I went to tell Pay he can go now but this nigga is no where to be found. Ughh too much for me. Where is this nigga at?

Payroll POV:

Let me introduce myseld first. I am Payroll Giovanni 18 years young. Committed to my beautiful loving girlfriend Kendra. I am from Detroit, Michigan. The westside Fenkell to me exact. I attended New Orleans High. I live with my girlfriend, Keyshia, and my bro Chaz. I really don't count Keyshia's momma to actually live with because she is mia. But, anyways I was writing songs for my newest album. And trying to balance school. And try to take Kendra on a date soon.. My first week of school was okay besides Keyshia snapping on the little boy on Monday. My pre-cal teacher is giving us a test on Tuesday which I am studying for. I am suppose to be getting my hair done. But, i need this more so I'll wait to get it done. This test is more important right now. I need a tutor cause I don't understand a damn thing.
Kendra!!!!! I yelled thru the house
What nigglet? She answered back
Do you understand the pre-caulus work That's going to be on the test.?
Yeah Bae.
Help me then please this the first test .
Alight come on

This what i love about her she helps e with everything