Chapter 17

Kash POV Continue :
The dancers and cheerleaders had learned both dances in 2 hours we dancing to Rae Sremmurd Throw Some More and Come Get Her. The cheer team dancing to Throw Some More as the group performance along with the dance team. And also we dancing to Up Like Trump. So just imagine how hype we about to be. And I have all my girls on the dance team with me. Now I'm on my way to the airport to pick up Crystal and Bre. Once I get there they was already waiting outside. I jumped out of 2016 Ranger Rover. (A/N That's the car her momma brought her in chapter 2.) Me: My Bitches here!
Bre& Crystal: I missed you bitch
Me: It's so much shit happening this week. We gotta get to the house.
Crystal : Where everybody at?
Me: either the studio or my house waiting on me.
Bre: okay so how was practice?
Me: girl tiring they want me and August to perform for the pep rally.
Crystal : that's good what are you going to perform.
me: I have no idea. But we are here.

We all got out the car

We all got out the car. I got them settled at Pay & Chaz house. Went to my house seen everybody car there. I seen my baby car. I was so happy. I just know he in the studio. Before I went to the studio I took a shower and changed into some yoga pants and sports bra. Then I looked in the kitchen and seen our chef Zale. He was cooking up something. I can't wait to eat.
I left out the kitchen from grabbing a snack and going to the studio. Once I seen my baby I saw a Popeye's bag too. I threw my bag of chips to Chris and took the bag from my bae. I got right to work. They was waiting on me to record my new song From The Back. I was recording then I remember I had to go pick up my outfit for work I was at the end of the song so I was good. Then walked in my bitch Ken. I was so happy.

Ken is my assistant and other boy bestfriend

Ken is my assistant and other boy bestfriend. We about to turn up this week. We'll my I'm done with my song time for work. It's Football Monday. I have an appearance, performance, and dance tonight at four different clubs. Lord be with me.