Chapter 20: One Hell Of Night

Jayda Point Of View:
It was a busy night at work tonight. (A/n if you forgot she works at the hospital on night shift in the Emergency Room as a nurse) So far we have had 6 shootings, 10 deliveries, 4 car accident, 5 overdose and 5 deaths in the last 4 hours of my shift. Nola is dangerous as hell. Two of those car accident two incident children got hurt. And with those shootings 4 black women. It's crazy. I swear after high school I'm leaving here and moving to Atlanta or Houston. Can't take it. Me and the girls already talked about it in practice today. That's why we all in grind mode. Kash said we should have a "family meeting" shit we all we got. I hope they be safe tonight. I don't want to see none of them in here!
📱 Imessage: Da Family 👪🌍💞💯🔫 (Group Message)📱 :

JayBean🐰: Y'all Be Careful Tonight I Be Damned If I See Anyone Of Y'all Here Tonight. Love Y'all! 💋

Yungin 💪💯: We will Jay I Promise Love You Too Sis!

SexMasterTrey 🍆🍭: Fashoo Baybeh ilu 2

DaddyLoLo 🐣🐑: You Know We Always Safe bestie!

Giovanni 💸: Little Sis No Doubt! see ya when you get off !

TheGoatKP 💇: We Don't Got No Worries And Why Lolo name DaddyLolo? 😂

Breezy 💨: sis we got this!

ChazBling ✨: 😂😂 sis we love you too. Lolo change ya name!

DollGirl 😍😘: Jay Bean We All Safe. Nothing's Going To Happen Love You To Honey Bunches Of Oats! 😂😂

JayBean 🐰: Y'all Need Help. Somebody record everybody performance and send it to me.
📱Imessage Over 📱
I love our little family we all crazy in our on type of way.
I was really thinking about this move we trying to make it's best for Madison. My thoughts got cut off when one of my patients monitor started to go off which is a code blue. I ran to the patients room. It's one of the patients that was shot. Black Teenage Girl age 15 . Her name is Asia Crooks. Shoot in the leg, arm and shoulder. She also has seizure. This isn't her first time her. This is one of favorite patients. Once I got to her I saw she was having a seizure. I did what I had to do. Got her to calm down. Moved her up stairs to a room. Asia on the cheer leading team at my school as well she's a freshman. She must have got caught in the crossfire of drive by on her way home. She's going to be just fine watch. I know she is. Kids like her make love my job.

Chris POV:
We all was getting ready for the night we was going to have. It's crazy how we all gotta perform tonight. It's me, Kash, Trey, Pay, and Aug. I really Don wan to perform without Jayda. Tonight we had to get a splinter van. It was a lot of us. It was Kash, Crystal, Bri, Kendra, Lolo, August, Ken, Pay, Chaz, Trey and Me. That's a lot of people. Crystal, Kash, Bri and Kendra had an appearance at the first club name Blu. They just had to get on the microphone talk to the crowd, pop some bottles then we was out. But of course they wanted somebody to perform. Kash and myself decided to perform. We both went crazy. We popped at least 12 bottles at Blu. The next club we went to was Ace's. We all went crazy. That's where Kash had to dance at. We all was waiting in the back for her to get done. It was only 1 am. We had to be had two more clubs before 3. And had to be at school by 12 pm tomorrow. So we on at tight as schedule. We made to all the clubs. We all spent the night at Kash crib except Bri, Ken and Crystal they went back to the house Chaz and Pay brought before they moved in with Kash And Kendra. Even Jayda came to Kash house. August and Kash was count up all her money that she made tonight. I'm in the studio. Kendra, Pay, Trey, Lolo, And Jayda all in the movie room watching Waist Deep. That's my favorite movie but I need at least three songs done before the week is over. It's going to happen. My little sister (Jayda) came into the studio with me eventually. She wanted to record some music too. She recorded a song called The Worst and Promise. My sister can sing her ass off we are going to get somewhere one day. All of us our talented. We all we got. Jayda told me Kash said we was going to have a family meeting and that's when they were going to tell everybody about my niece Madison. I love her to death. She the reason why Jayda and Trey grind the way the do. I was thinking it's time to tell everybody we work for Kash, Kendra and Lolo's dad King. I know the girls might get mad at us. But it's fast money. And he makes sure nothing get back to us. It's just so much going on it's only right for us to do this we got make this money so we all can move to Atlanta or Houston after graduation. Kash and Kendra trying to start they own business. Lolo trying to own her own dance company. I'm trying to do music same for August, Giovanni, Trey, Jayda. Chaz trying to be a big time manger. He already manger all of us. We doing good. On the right path to become successful. Kash says she only need 20 more g's then she done dancing for good. I'm proud of everybody. We got another long day ahead of us tomorrow everybody got practice and work. I'm done in the studio. I'll finish tomorrow if I have time.