57. First Everything

Warning: Mature contents ahead.🔞

My heart races as I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back with the same passion. I bite down on his lower lip and obtain a satisfying groan in return. The burning between my legs is becoming intense as we continue kissing.

As if Erden understood my pressing need, he surprisingly breaks the kiss and proceeds to stand up. "Come with me."

He is breathing hard, his chest moving fast. Erden stretches his arm to give me the hint to jump on him. The wave of desires in me compels me to do so. Without thinking twice, I fulfill his command. I fleetly jump on him and wrap my legs around his waist. His hands quickly grasp my legs to hold my body tightly against his waist.

I can feel his boner pressed against my private part, causing that demanding desire in the pit of my stomach to increase. His eyes are locked to mine, they are strangely dilated, which makes me realise how much he wants me too right now.

He presses his lips against mine while he walks to his room, still carrying me. There, the room is brightened by the dim light of the lamp and the shoots of the thunderbolts. Erden sets me carefully on my feet and immediately turns me. My back stumbles against his hot naked chest. My thighs are squeezed together at the contact.

Without I can say something, I feel his lips near my neck. My pulse begins throbbing. "I want to see you naked." He breathes hotly, causing goosebumps to appear on my skin.

His hand finds the strap of my bra, unhooks it, and the piece of clothe falls down to my feet. I turn breathless, my heartbeat racing as I have only my panties left on.

Erden's arms slither around my waist, which makes a wave of dither to pass through my whole body. "Let's add this to our bucket list." He whispers, his lips brushing against my earlobe. I breathe heavily. And when I feel something hard poking my back, I breathe even harder.

Erden turns me around rapidly and my naked chest embraces his naked one. I gulp at the foreign sensation of being skin to skin. His arms wrap around my back before his hungry lips meet mine. I close my eyes and kiss him deeply, exploring his entire mouth. Without breaking the kiss, he begins walking towards the bed which is behind me, guiding me to step back.

On reaching the bed, I leave his lips to lie down on it, and he immediately follows to hover me, slowly settling in between my legs. My heart is pounding in my chest as my naked front is now at full exhibition to his eyes. He rambles his eyes all over my body, a malicious gleam on his face. Even after a lifetime, his mesmerizing eyes will always do something inexplicable to my body every time he looks at it, but I feel no urge to hide myself now. Even how nervous I'm, I want Erden right now. I want to let him discover my body. I want him to be the first and keep this memory forever.

Smiling, he pecks my lips. "You're freaking sexy." I blush at the compliment and searches for his lips again. But he kisses my jaw and his mouth quickly trails down to my neck, leaving hot kisses. When his lips lower further down to my breasts, Erden glances at me to assure himself that I'm okay. I nod nervously, and he immediately places his warm hands on them and caresses them. My breathing hitches as I've never been touched here before. I tuck on the bedsheet as he sucks on my hard nipples, grazing his teeth slightly on them while massaging my breasts with his full hands, sending a wave of pleasure to my body.

Erden's eyes meet mine before his hands lower down to remove my panties and throw it on the floor. I jolt as his fingers touch my sensitive area. He chuckles deviously before he starts rubbing it, which gets me to arch my back as an amazing feeling start to hit me. He massages my bud skillfully. I can't control my body anymore. Wanting more, I buck my hips against his hand, something I've never expected to do. His eyes darken more than they were already as he sees me squirting under his touch. Erden increases the pace of his fingers while inserting one finger inside me, making me gasp in pain at the inexperienced feeling.