34. Twenty-four hours with you (1)

My nostrils flare at the smell. What's that-

My eyes snap wide.

Something is burning!

I shot up in my bed in panic and rapidly look around.

Coming to my senses, I remember that Erden has slept at my place last night. Where is he? Did he burn something, or did he take fire along?

Baffled, my eyes narrow on catching sight of a tray of food on my chest of drawers. What's that? Confused, I precipitate out of the bed to look at it closely. On the tray, there is a plate of scrambled eggs and cheese toasts, a bowl of cut-off strawberries and green grapes on the side, and a glass of fresh orange juice.

My heart feels like fluttering.

Okay, breathe.

Did Erden made this? For me?

That doesn't make any sense.

Still puzzled, I notice a small note sticking next to the tray. I take it off and read it.

Good morning, Hazel.

I know, you're wondering a lot about the tray and so on. Simply, I wanted to make you breakfast like I did for you in the book ;)

Don't puke, I'm good at cooking. After all you know, men are the best cooks. Because with two eggs, one sausage and a little of milk, they can fill girls tummies for my nine months. ;) I know, I know. You have already read this meme on Facebook.

P.s. Don't worry. I didn't burn your kitchen, just my poor pizzas. They didn't turn out like in the video. :(

Winks, winks.

Erden.

And then at the end of the note, he has drawn a pair of nipples.

A mix of emotions is climbing up my throat. I feel happy. I feel shy. I feel giddy. I want to smile. I want to laugh. I want to dance.

Now I'm sure, Erden is really making efforts. But thank god he didn't burn the kitchen. Why is he making pizza, though?

After adjusting my hair a little, I immediately walk downstairs to the kitchen. There, I find the tall brunet in front of the table, his head down as he busies himself by filling up a big bag with all the drinks and food tupperwares, which are scattered on the table.

"What's going on?" I let out in confusion.

Erden's head flicks up, and a welcoming smile instantly appears on his face at the sight of me. "Hey, good morning." He greets chirpily. He seems unusually happy. "We are going to a picnic."

My eyes narrow. "A picnic?"

"Yup!" He nods enthusiastically. "Don't worry, I've already prepared everything. Just take your breakfast and change."

"Oo-okay." I mumble, still puzzled.

He winks at me before he continues to pack up.

After eating the delicious breakfast made my Erden, I changed into a blue jeans overalls. I didn't expect him to plan a picnic for our day together. He is really intending to realize all the moments I wrote in the book. Going to a picnic, making me breakfast and cooking me pizza. It's really sweet of him. But I still think that spending too much time together will make us more vulnerable to each other.

For the second time, I rode with Erden on his bike. It still felt so intimate, something magical. I've always liked when the Bad boy has a bike, the reason why I added this to the book as well. The rush of adrenaline, the whipping of the breeze on the skin, the sign of freedom. I don't regret it.