Chapter 11

*Authors note* This is picking back up where I left off in chapter 9 after Riley found out that Maya was awake. As always, thank you for reading and please leave a like and comment what I can do better.

Riley's POV...

"I'm proud of you for doing that, Riley. It took a lot of courage." Farkle told me as he leaned in to hug me. I returned his hug and we sat there for a minute.

"Thank you, Farkle. I just hope she takes it.... Can we get back to the show now?" I said quietly, not wanting to talk about it anymore. He nodded his head and pressed play on his laptop. I cuddled into him, and I was eventually able to fall asleep as he held onto me.

        I woke up a while later to my someone knocking on the door. I didn't know what time it was but it was already dark. I was still cuddled into Farkle, I feel a sense of security when I'm in his arms these last few days.

"Come in." I said quietly trying not to wake Farkle.

Once the door opened, I saw my mom walk in and the first thing I noticed is that she is holding the box with the ring in it. I immediately broke down in tears and Farkle just pulled me closer and hugged me tighter. I didn't even know that he had woken up. 

"Oh, Riley.... I'm so sorry, I tried but she didn't want it." My mom said in a sad voice.

"It's ok mom, I didn't expect her to take it anyways.... Farkle, can you stay tonight? I don't want to be alone right now." I said pleadingly while I buried my head in his chest.

I don't know what it was, but I felt like I never wanted to leave his arms and I had the sudden thought that I should kiss him. I brushed the thought away just as quickly as it came.

"Is that alright with you Mrs. Matthews?" He asked my mom.

"Of course, Farkle, thank you for asking."

My mom walked over and gave us both before setting the box on the table and leaving me and Farkle alone. 

"Riley, look at me."

I couldn't. I couldn't let him see all the tears I was crying for Maya. He grabbed my chin gently and turned my head so that I was looking right into his eyes. I never noticed the way his eyes sparkled. I couldn't help the smile that crept on my face when he looked into my eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that, Riley?"

"Farkle?" I said, still staring into his eyes. Our faces were inches apart and I could feel his breath on my skin.

"Hmm?" He breathed out.

"I really want to kiss you." I said quickly.

"I want to kiss you too, but your vulnerable right now, Riley."

"Do you still love me, Farkle?" I asked quietly.

"I will always love you, Riley." He answered just as quietly.

"Then kiss me...."

Without a word, he leaned in until his lips touched mine. I immediately reacted and kissed him back. He intensified the kiss not to long after. Eventually I got up and straddled him while still kissing. I ran my tongue along his lips asking for entrance. He granted my request and parted his lips. We immediately started fighting for control. I won. He pulled back for a second and tugged at the bottom of my shirt, looking at me to ask for permission. I nodded eagerly. As soon as the shirt was off and out of the way I pulled his shirt off just as quickly before smashing our lips back together.

Before we had the chance to go any further someone walked in, and we heard the sound of a camera. I turned around and saw Lani standing in the doorway looking at me while I'm half naked straddling Farkle. I quickly rushed jumped off of Farkle's lap.

"Well, well, well. I didn't know you were such a slut." Lani spat out.

"This isn't what it looks like!! How did you even get in here anyways?" I asked.

"Oh, I just met your dad and he let me in, he is so nice."

"Delete that picture." I said angrily.

"Oh, and why exactly would I do that?"

"Because it's the right thing to do." I snapped back.

"Honey, one thing you should probably know about me is that I don't play by the rules."

She turned around and walked back out of the door. Once I heard the apartment door shut, I broke down in Farkle's arms again. Farkle just let me cry in his arms till I once again fell asleep.