41

*Aubrey's P.O.V*
After we left the car naval my mom let me and Matt get our own hotel room since it was late and we didn't feel like driving home. When we got in the hotel room I was getting undressed when Matt came behind me and started to kiss my neck. I couldn't resist but to kiss back. I turned around and kissing turned into a big heated make out session. Sooner it was so big we were both naked on the bed. After we had sex for the 5th time now I needed to tell my mom. I waited until Matt was asleep to go to her room. It was 2:32 when Matt fell asleep and I walked our in the hall and my mom was walking out of her room too.
"Mom"I said not wanting to tell her
"Yea Aubrey"she said walking towards me
"Me and Matt had sex"I said barely a whisper. She looked at me and smiled.
"I know me and your sister heard you two"my mom said.
"Wait so you aren't mad"I said confused
"No why would I be" she said hugging me.
"Oh my gosh. I thought you would be mad at me"I said hugging her bask. I walked back in the room and Matt was still asleep. I crawled in bed and fell back asleep.

*Jisselle's P.O.V*
I was walking to the bathroom she Sander saw me.
"Well well well if it isn't Jisselle Dallas" he said walking up to me. I looked at him and thought if I should run to the bathroom or just stand there.
"Where do you think your going"he said grabbing my arm.
"The bathroom is that a problem"I snapped. He looked at me and then at his friends.
"Hurry"he said pushing me. I made a glance at Sierra telling her that I would be right back. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I texted Cameron and called 9-1-1.

Text Convo with Cameron

To Cammy : Cameron call 9-1-1. Me and Sierra are at the fancy restaurant downtown. Hurry.

From Cammy: I'm on my way

End of Convo
After I texted Cameron I called 9-1-1. When I got down I washed my hands and walked out. I went back to Sierra.
"What did you do"Sierra whispered
"I texted Cameron and called 9-1-1" I said
"Okay. But be care full they already threatened to shoot people"Sierra said. We were quite until Sander saw I came back.
"See your back"He said running his hands through my hair.
"Don't touch me"I said swatting his hand away. He took his hand away from my hair and I looked up and saw police cars.
"That's what you get you stupid ass motherfucker"I said making a run towards the doors to unlock them. When I let the police in I turned around and everything went black.

*Deniya's P.O.V*
I turned around and saw Nash kissing another girl with his hands down her pants. I stood there in complete shock until he noticed me.
"Deniya I'm so sorry"he said walking towards me.
"No get away from me"I said running off. I tried running our of the house but I bumped into Gilinsky. I pushed him in front of me and him and Nash collided. I ran upstairs and locked myself in a empty room. After about 45 minutes there was banging on the door.
"Deniya open the door"Gilinsky said
"Is Nash with you"I asked through the door.
"No. Johnson took him home."he said. I opened the door and Gilinsky hugged me. His hugs were nice and warm.
"Hey come on cheer up. Let's go have some fun"Gilinsky said looking at me. Before I could say no I was downstairs with a drink in my hand. We danced and drunk. I'm the middle of a song I noticed Gilinsky was gone. I walked outside and he was smoking.
"Try some"he said
"Ummmm noooko"I said slurring in my words.

*Johnson's  P.O.V*
I took Nash home and when I got back to the party Gilinsky was trying to make Deniya smoke weed.
"Just try some"He said holding her tight
"Noooo. Jack let go of me"She said slurring on her words and trying to get out of his grip. He didn't say anything he just blew smoke in her face. She started coughing really bad and fell to the ground. I ran over there and helped her up.
"What the hell man"I said pushing Jack.
"What she needs to loosen up"Jack said laughing.
"I can't believe you"I said walking Deniya to my car. When we got in the car I buckled her up and she was laughing and acting like she was 4. Halfway to her house she fell asleep. When we got to her house I carried her inside. I put her in her room and as I was walking out the door I looked back she looked like she was sad but happy at the same time.
"Jack?"Deniya said before I could close the door.
"Ya"I asked confused because I thought she was asleep.
"Can you stay with me"she said looking at me.
"Ya. Just let me get my phone out of the car"I said walking out.

*Nash's P.O.V*
After Johnson had drove me home. I texted Deniya these long paragraphs and that I was really sorry. It wasn't saying she was reading them so I started to get scared that she tried to commit or something. So I called Johnson.

Phone Convo
"Hello"Jack said
"Is Deniya okay"I said worried
"Ya she's fine asleep in her bed"he said
"Okay thank goodness"I said in relief
"Why"he asked confused
"She hasn't been replying to my messages"I said
"Well.... Duh. You cheated on her"He said in like a duh voice.
"When you see her again tell her I'm sorry and I will do anything to get her back" I said holding he would.
"Okay. But you are going to try real hard to get her back bro"he said
"Okay. Thanks."I said
"Anything for you. Bye bro"Johnson said ending the calk.
End of Convo.
After I got off the phone with him I went to bed hoping that Deniya would forgive me.

*Johnsons P.O.V*
After I got off the phone with Deniya I walked back I'm her house making sure that the door was lock. I walked up the stairs and when I walked into Deniyas room she came out of her bathroom in shorts and one of my shirts. She looked cute but hen I saw the cuts in her legs. She got in bed and covered up. I got in and she layed Ber head on my chest
"Why did you do it again"I asked looking at her ceiling. She looked at me with a confused look.
"What do you mean"She said sitting up. I looked at her and then uncovered her legs. She looked at her legs and then at me.
"Why"I asked again.
"I have to go to a mental institution tomorrow"she said looking down.
"But why would you cut after you promised people you wouldn't"I asked.
"Getting put in an mental institution makes me feel weak"Deniya said a tear coming out of her eyes. I pulled her into a hug and she sobbed in my chest.
"Please....Don't.....tell"She started to say in between sobs
"I won't. I won't. Just go back to sleep"I said covering her back up. After about 15 minutes she was sound asleep cuddled up in my chest. Soon after she was asleep I fell asleep with my arms around her.

Short one I know usually my chapter are 1600 to 2900 words long. This one was only 1332. So anyway have a good day/night depends where you are
Byyyyyeeeee❤✌