56

*Jisselle's P.O.V *

We walked off stage and Deniya gave me a hug.

"Thank you Jisselle" Deniya said.

"Your welcome. But this was also Nash's idea" I said laughing.

"Oh. Where is he" Deniya asked confused

"Let's just say that we'll see him in about 45 minutes" I said pulling her to the dance floor

*Aubrey's P.O.V *

I saw Deniya and Jisselle dancinh with each other. I was just sitting there by myself. I got up to look for Matt. I turned the cornor and saw him walking inside.

"Hey. Beautiful" Matt said kissing my lips.

"Hey"I said. We walked inside and started sancing together.

45 minutes later

*Deniya's P.O.V *

I was at the snack bar when somebody hugged me from behind.

"What the hell" I said turning around but it was Kian

"Kian" I said hugging him

"I missed you" He said hugging me and twirling me in a circle.

"Where have you been" I asked

"Well. Me and Jc got our own place so. I've been busy with that" Kian said

"Ohhh. Cool" I said.

"Deniya" Nash said. I turned around and saw him on stage.

"Ya" I yelled.

"Come up here" He said waving me up. I grumbled and walked very slowly.

"What" I said annoyed

"Close your eyes and count to ten" Nash said. I closed my eyes and counted to ten.

7

8

9

10

I opened my eyes and couldn't believe what was in front of my eyes

"Do you wanna be my favorite girl" Justin said. I smilrd and broke out in tears for like the millionth time.

"Don't cry princess" Justin said wipeing my tears and hugging me. Then Justin gave me 2 dozen of white roses. We walked off stage and we were standing on the side.

"Oh my god thank you so much" I said hugging Justin

"No problem. Oh I also have a few mire surprise" Justin said. I gave him a confused look.

"Come dance with me" He said and grabbed my hand. We walked on too the dance floor and the Dj played a slow song. I put my hands on his neck and he wrappes his arms around my waist. And Just was singing the lyrics to me in my ear. I wish this could last forever.

*Jisselle's P.O.V *

Deniya looked so happy. I wish she could be this happy everyday.

*Nash's P.O.V *

I saw Deniya. She was smiling. I walked over to Justin and Deniya.

"Can I steal my girlfriend and have this dance" I asked Justin. He just smiled and handed Deniya to me.

"Hi" She said kissing my check. I pulled her closer and held her waist tighter. Deniya layed her head on my shoulder and we just swayed to the lyrics.

*Aubrey's P.O.V *

Deniya is so dramatic. I wonder if she remebers what I did to her. Everybody else knows and they don't treat me different. I walked out and Matt caught up to me.