42

*Aubrey's P.O.V*
Around 5 in the morning I was getting a call from Cam which was really weird since we really don't talk.

Phone Convo
"Hello"I said still halfway asleep.
"Aubrey how fast can you get to the hospital downtown"Cam asked like he has been crying.
"I don't know. I went to that carnival in Sacramento. Why"I said scared
"Jisselle is in the hospital"he said
"What why"I said
"Sander. Punched her in the face with a gun"Cameron said crying
"Okay I'll get there as fast as i can"I said waking up Matt.
"Okay"Cameron said hanging up
End of phone Convo

I got dressed and put my shoes on.
"Why are you in a rush"Matt said just getting up
"Jisselle is in the hospital we have to go like now"I said. Matt didn't say another word he just got dressed and grabbed his car keys. I left my mom a note and we left back to L.A.

*Johnson's P.O.V*
I woke up in Deniyas bed but she wasn't there. She was putting on her black converse and had tear stained cheeks.
"Deniya.. What are... You doing"I said in between yawns.
"Jisselle's in the hospital. We have to get there" she said grabbing her phone and walking out. I grabbed my shoes and grabbed my keys. When I got to my car she was already in the car. I got in and headed to the hospital.
"Why is she in the hospital"I said looking at Deniya
"Sander punched her in the face with a gun"Deniya said with no emotion. I guess it was because she has been crying alot lately. The rest of the ride to the hospital was silent.

*Deniya's P.O.V*
I got a call from Cam and he said that Jisselle was in the hospital. Right when I knew that I had to get there. Johnson drove and most of the ride was quite. When we got there. I didn't even wait for Johnson to take the key out of the ignition. I ran in and Cameron, Shawn, Nash, Gilinsky, and Taylor were in the waiting room. I looked at them and they looked at me with a sad face. I went up to the counter and looked at the receptionist.
"Jisselle Dallas"I said
"She can't have any visitors right now" she said rudly. I looked at her for a second and she looked at me.
"I'm going to have to ask you to sit down"she said pointing to the waiting area. I glared at her and turned around to look at Cameron. I hugged him and he started sobbing. I just hugged him.
"Its Cam she'll be okay. I promise"I said still hugging him.
"I hope so"Taylor said. I looked at him and noticed that he had Andrea I think her name was on the side of him. I glared at her.
"Why the fuck are you here"I said glaring at Andrea.
"Deniya its none of tour business" Taylor snapped.
"We haven't seen you in like 2 months. Why are you here Taylor"I said snapped back.
"I just needed to clear my mind about things"he said with his head down
"For 2 months Taylor. I think there's something wrong with photo"I said
"Hey. Chill the fuck out"Andrea snapped at me
"Hey. Shut the fuck up and suck a dick"I yelled causing people to look. Johnson tried talking to me but I just had to clear my mind so I went outside.

*Taylor's P.O.V*
Cameron called me because Jisselle was in the hospital. I went because she was my best friend. When Deniya got there I knew that she was going to say something about me being here. And she did. When she walked out I looked at Andrea and gave her a dirty look.
"We need to talk"I said pulling her outside.
"Damn what"she said.
"Why did say that to Deniya"I snapped at her.
"She was chewing your ass out. You should be thanking me."Andrea said.
"I deserved everything she just said. And you should of kept out of it"I yelled.
"Well damn I'm sorry. I didn't know she was tour side chick"she said sarcastically
"You know what fuck. We're done"I snapped and walked off.
"Happily. I can go fuck my really boyfriend now"she said before walking off. That made me want to go and punch her in the face. As I walked back in I saw Deniya sitting on a bench outside. I sat next to her.
"What do you want"she said looking at me.
"I'm sorry. For Andrea, leaving, just for everything."I said looking down.
"It's fine. But you have alot of explaining to do of why you just left to everybody. Including your fans"Deniya said in a serious voice.
"Okay."I said. Deniya got up and went back in while I just sat there. After about 5 minutes I went back in and sat next to Cameron. After about 20 minutes Matt and Aubrey showed up. They hugged everybody but Aubrey looked pissed every time she looked at me. But her and Deniya were texting each other. I knew it was about me because Aubrey kept looking up at me. After about the 6th time she looked up at me she stood up and walked off. I looked at Deniya and she looked up at me and smiled.