57

*Jisselle's P.O.V *

I woke up and walked downstairs. Cameron was making eggs and bacon.

"Morning Cam" I said sitting at the island.

"Morning" He said with a huge smile

"Whats going on" I said confused.

"Morning sweetie" Mom said walking downstairs

"Morning mom" I said hugging her. They were all smiling so big.

"Sierra" Mom yelled

"Comming" Sierra said running down the stairs.

"Morning Jisselles" Sierra said.

"Okay. What's going on" I said confused.

"Lets. Sit down for breakfast" Mom said. We all sat down before anybody could eat my mom started grace.

"Lord. Thank you fro waking us up thus morning to this anazing food that Cam has perpared for us. But not only that I just want to say watch over Jisselle when she goes on tour with her amazing boyfriend. Amen" Mom said finishing. Everybody was looking at me.

"Oh my gosh thank you guys so much" I said hugging everyone. We all ate and me and Cam did the dishes.

"Jisselle" Cam said.

"Ya" I said looking at him

"Promise me you'll call me everyday or at least text" Cam said.

"I promise" I said hugging him. When we were done with dishes I went upstairs and called Shawn.

It rung and he didn't answer. Weird. Because he always answers. I just decided to ignore it and got ready for the day.

*Deniya's P.O.V *

I woke up and Justin and Kian were on the ground. Passed out. I grabbed one of my crutches ans started to poke Justin since he waa thw closes.

"Wake up" I yelled. They still didn't wake up so I started throwing pillows at them.

"Okay. I'm up. We're up" Justin said getting up followed by Kian. I laughed and I noticed I still had Justins hoodie on. I kept it in bevause it was comfy.

"Okay. Dennys or IHOP" Justin asked

"IHop" Me and Kian said. Justin nodded his head and made his way there.

When we got there we got our food and ate. After we ate Justin dropped us off at our own houses.

"Okay. Meet me at Nash's house at 3" Justin said. I shook my head and made my way to the door. Nobody was home so I tried ti walk and I did but it hurt a littke but I ignored it. I charged up my phone and started to get ready since it was one thirty.

"Aubrey's P.O.V *

I woke up with a killer headache and next to Sammy. I was confused because I couldn't remeber anything. I got of the bes without wakinh Sammy. I stole a pair of sweats and a shirt and drove home. I got a text from Jisselle saying to meet at Nash's at 3. It was now 2 and I had an hour to get ready. When I got home it was 2:20. So I hopped in the shower and got ready.

When I was done it was 2:50. So I headed over to Nashs. When I got there it was 3:10.

Everybody was here except Deniya, Jisselles, Johnson and Sammy. I walked in the kitchen and saw Matt. He looked at me and then walked away.

When I walked bavk in the kitchen. Eveeybody was here.

*Jisselle's P.O.V *

I pulled up right when Deniya did.