61

Part 3

*Johnson's P.O.V *

I got a call from Deniya. It was weird because she never called at this hour because 1. She told us she was sleeping and 2. She suppose to be sleeping. But I answeres it anyway.

Phone Convo

"Hello" I said confused.
"Johnson are you by anybody righy now where they could hear." Deniya said as if she was crying.
"Um. No why. Deniya are you okay" I asked concerned
"Jack.... It's Nash... I don't know where he is... I have this note... but nothing else.... Jack I'm scared" Deniya said crying into the phone.
"Wait Deniya. Calm down. What did the note say." I said.
"It says I always loved you Deniya. I'm sorry for the mistakes I made. Goodbye..... Jack I'm scared" Deniya said crying harder.
"Deniya calm down. I'm on my way now" I said.
"Okay. Hurry please" Deniya said.

End of Convo

I walked. More like ran back towards the group. They were looking at me like I was crazy.

"J. You okay" Gilinsky said with his arm around Emily.

"Ya. I'm fine. But I have to get home" I said in a rush.

"Where you going" Matt asked

"Home. My goldfish died" I said running to my car without another word.

*Deniya's P.O.V *

Before Phone Call to Johnson

I finally got home around 7. I threw off my shoes. I walked up the stairs noticing a path of white roses. I just thought that it went up to Scotts room but as I got closer to my room they just went into my room.

"Great. Prom invitation that I have to clean up" I mumbled to myself opening the door. When I opened the door I saw my Christmas lights hung up on my wall with poliroids of me and Nash. I walked around looking at them. I looked at the ground and there was a rainbow made of rose petals. I smiled. When I looked up I saw a gigantic bear on my bed. It had a heart on it that said "I'm beary sorry" I smiled.

I turned around to get my phone off my computer table and saw a note with my name on it. I put my phone down amd picked up the note.

Dear Deniya,

            By the time you read this... I may be long gone from this horrible world. I just wanted to say thank you for all the great times we had together. I hope you find somebody better than me. Deniya. I'm sorry for all the screw ups I have done.... I'm sorry for hurting you mutiple of times.... Deniya I'm just sorry that I made you put up with me being a screw up. Deniya I love you and I'm sorry...
                   I love you....Nash

I started to freak out. I called Johnson and he was on his ways. I was now pacing around the room.

*Johnson's P.O.V *

I ran up to Deniya's door. Without knocking I ran inside and straight up to her room. She was pacing around her room crying and breathing really hard.

"Deniya. Calm down." I said grabbing her shoulders

"I....Can't.." Deniya started

"Yea. I know you can't breathe. Deniya listen to me you have to take deep breaths" I said sitting her down. She still wasn't breathing right. It was increasing getting worse by the minute and she was holding her chest. She was having a panic attack

"Deniya. Look in my eyes" I said. She didn't. I titled her head up to me.

"Breathe Deniya In.... out" I said.

"In.....out....in....out" I said making jer still look into my eyes. Her breathing got slower. When it was back to normal she looked at me and hugged me.

"Its all my fault" Deniya said crying again

"Shh. Calm down. Where's the note" I said. She pointed yo the ground. I looked over and saw the note.

"Deniya maybe he went back to North Carolina" I said.

"I tried to call him.... he's not answering" Deniya said still worried.

"Okay. Um do you know how long he's been missing." I asked.

"No... he left after the.... the fight we had outside of Buffalo Wild Wingz" Deniya said pacing around his room.

"Okay. I try calling him. Maybe he'll answer" I said taking my phone out of my pocket. It rung....rung....rung.

"Do you hear that" I said pointing to Deniya's closet. She nodded her head. I started walking to the closet door when it opened.

"Nash" Deniya said. Nothing. After a few seconds went by Nash walked out.

*Nash's P.O.V *

I saw and heard everything. Deniya's panic attack to Johnson reading the letter. Johnson tried to call me so I turned my phone on vibrate.

Before Johnson could open the closet door. I did. I didn't go out just yet. I waited a while then came out. I looked at Johnson first and he had a surprised look. Deniya had many emotions.

"Deniya. Look. I'm sorry. Can you please forgive me now" I asked.

"Nash" Johnson warned. Deniya still didn't saw anything. I ignored him and walked up to Deniya.

"Deniya please forgive me" I said grabbing her hands. She was mumbling things I couldn't hear.

"What " I said

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD. WHO WOULD DO THAT.  NASH. THAT WASN'T NO SUCIDE NOTE THAT WAS MY DEATH LETTER. YOU DON'T DO THAT. WHATS WORNG WITH.  WHY? WHY? WHY? WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME" Deniya said screaming and hitting my chest.

"Deniya stop your going to give yourself another attack" I said. Hugging her

"STOP. STOP IT. STOP HUGGING ME. I'M MAD AT YOU. YOU DON'T DO THAT" Deniya yelled still trying to get out of my grip.

"Deniya look at me." I said holding her by her shoulders. She looked but tried not to.

"I'm sorry okay. This is the only way I thought you'd forgive me." I said looking at her. She had tears still coming out of her eyes onto her tear stained cheeks.

Deniya didn't say anything. She looked into my eyes and stood there.

*Deniya's P.O.V *

I didn't know what to do. But I knew that I'm glad that Nash is okay.

"I'm so glad your okay" I said wrapping my arms around he's neck. Nash wrapped he's arms around my waist and hugged me tight.

*Johnson's P.O.V *

I smiled at Deniya. I'm glad she forgave Nash. He's a good guy that makes stupid mistakes. For the rest of the night we called over the gang and watched movies for the rest of the night.