58

*Jisselle's P.O.V *

"Jisselle wake up" Cam said shaking me. I rolled over and checked the time. It was 4 in the morninf.

"Cameron Alexander Dallas it is 4 in the morning" I yelled

"If you and Shawn want to catch your flight I suggest you get up" Mom said walking past.  Cam snickered.  I just rolled my eyes and threw my bags at him. He laughed because they barely moved. Cam took the bags andtook them to the car. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs. Shawn and Cam werein the kitchen talking. I just ignored them and went to put my carry on in the car. When I came back in mom and Sierra were in the kitchen too.

"There she is" Sierra said. I smiled at her and hugged her.

"Be careful" Mom said hugging me tight

"I will. I'll be back before you know it" I said wanting to cry. Mom let go of our hug and I looked at Cam. He was smiling a happy smile. He held his arms open and I ran into them. He held me tight.

"I'll miss you so much Cam" I said.

"It's okay. I'll call everyday" Cam said. He let go and looked at me.

"Have fun. Go live your dream." Cam said smiling. I smiled and hugged him.

"Ready" Shawn asked. I shook my head and gave everybody one last hug.

"Call me so I know you landed safely" Cam said. I nodded my head and walked out to Shawns car.

"Ready" Shawn asked before starting the car. I nodded my head.

"Let's go." I said smiling. The ride to the airport was quiet. When we got there we were crowed by all these fans. We took photo's until we were escorted to our gate by security guards.

"That was fun" I said sitting on the seat next to Shawn. I looked at him and he had his phone pointed towards me. I looked at his phone and back to him.

"Shawn. Are you video taping me" I asked confused.

"No . I'm vining you. There's a difference" Shawn said with sass. I smiled and held up the peace sign. Shawn laughed and put his phone away.

"I love you Jisselle" Shawn said.

"I love you too Shawn" I said kissing his cheek. I sat down next to him and put my head on his head and fell asleep and waited for the plane to land.

*Deniya's P.O.V *

I woke up at around to 10. I had 3 text messages one from Justin, one from Nash and one from Scott.

Scotty: Sorry I couldn't see you the last day you were here. Hope you have a great time BE SAFE and I love you.

Justin: Plane leaves at 3. I'll pick you up at 1. See ya later

Nash: Hey.  Babe picking you up at 11 to get some lunch or something. Love you.

I smiled at Nash's text and got up to get ready.

*Aubrey's P.O.V *

I woke up at Sammy's house in his bed. I got up and walked to his kitchen to see a Nate with just boxers on.

"Ewww. Please put some clothes on" I said shielding my eyes.

"Last time I checked it was my house" Nate sassed. I just laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Hey babe" Sammy said hugging me from behind.

"Hey" I said. I turned around and saw that he was only wearing boxers.