Epilogue

6 years later.

Jisselle, Deniya, and Aubrey are now all 22. During the years the seemed to fade a lottle but they are still in touch. Aubrey married Sammy and had another baby named Dakota. Jisselle and Shawn are still dating. Everybody is just waiting for Shawn to pop the question. Therefore Nash and Deniya they broke up when Deniya turned 18 because she was so busy with Justin. But they are still very close.

Magcon reunion
Still waiting for one of these. ☝

*Jisselle's P.O.V *

We were now all sitting in the greenroom waiting to go on. This is the most biggest event in MAGCONS history.

"Hola" Deniya said doing a cartwheel inside the greenroom.

"Hey" I said hughing her.

"I missed yall" Deniya said grabbing a water bottle and sitting on a stool bit missing and falling on the ground. We all laughed and then it was time to got on. Deniya's face was still red. I just laughed and waited for my turn to do my speech.

"Hey guys" I said smiling. The crowd was loud.

"So. This is MAGCON and we aren't just a group of people, nor are we a group of friends, we're family and with out these people I wouldn't be where I and now. I love you guys so much" I said starting to tear up

Aubrey's P.O.V *

We all were in the greenroom and we were laughing at Deniya. When it was time to go on stage we all had to do a little speech.

"Hey. Guys. I wanted to say thank you for everything. I've had 2 kids which isn't that easy but I couldn't do it without Sammy. He's my lifesaver. I love all you guys and I don't know what I'd do wothout you" I said smiling

*Deniya's P.O.V *

I fell. I was laughing so hard that I was crying. When they called us up I walked up on the stage with a red face.

"Hey guys. Whats up" I asked

"The sky" Eveyrone yelled.

"I know right isn't it beautifu" I said laughing. Yhe crowd and everybody else laughed.

"Okay. Guys before I break down in a puddle of tears. I wanted to thank everybody for supporting me throughout everything I've been through. I love you guys so much and lost any of yall I'd probably because you guys were the only ones there for me through all the bullshit I've been through. I love you guys so much but promise me one thing when 56 in our little walkers promise me we'll still go to one of our houses and eat 9 or 10 boxes of pizzas cause we're fat asses" I said on the verge of crying

"We promise" Everybody said barely able to talk. We all did a group hug and did our fun little things. After we all got in a huddle and just stayed silent. I looked around and saw everyone face. They were happy. I started crying because I missed this but they were happy tears. We all hugged and walked off stage.

*Jisselle's P.O.V *

After we got done we all went into the greenroom. Everybody was quite.

"So. Walk around L.A. anybody" Johnson said laughing. We all laughed. When we stepped out the sun was setting.

"Hey. We're not even half a mile beat you to secret place" Denoya said making a run to our hidout that we went to watch the sunset.

When we all got there we all sat down on the grass and watched the sunset.

"I love you guys" I said leaning my head on Shawns shoulder.

"We love you too" Deniya said smiling and laying her head on Johnson's lap.