45

Read Authors Note

*Deniya's P.O.V*
I woke up and it was 8 in the morning. Today was the day. Today was the day that I got sent away. There was a knock at the door and Scott walked in.
"Good. Your up"he said.
"Okay. Bye"I said walking to shut the door.
"Well. There's actually been a change of plans"Scott said.
"Ummmm. Okay" I said confused.
"Sit down"He said walking in
"Or you can just tell me what the hell is going on"I snapped.
"I called Pattie and she said that you didn't have to go but you have to go see her once a week"Scott said. I looked at him in disbelief.
"Its your choice. I need to know by 12"Scott said. Walking out

*Aubrey's P.O.V*
Well last night wasn't the best but after I got done throwing a bitch fit I walked into the kitchen drunk some liquor went into the spare room and thats it. Somebody was in the spare room and I don't know who it was. I walked out the room and my mom and Matt were making breakfast. I walked to the table and sat down. Matt came up to me and kissed my forehead.
"Had fun last night"he whispered in my ear. I was confused at first but then it came back to me. I sat there in shock before I was in the bathroom throwing up.

Can we just take a moment because this chapter is going to be something else. BE PERPARED.

*Jisselle's P.O.V *
Today was the day I could get out early. As I walked out of the door it was bright and humid. I walked to the caramd got in. We drove to Aubreys house to see Aubrey. When we pulled up Cameron put a blindfold around my eyes.
"What are you doing"I said scared
"Trust me"He said and put the blindfold around my eyes. We walked a few steps and into a house. We kept walking until we walked out another door and Cameron undid the blindfold.

*Johnson's P.O.V *
I have been texting and calling Deniya since 9 and she still hasn't replied. I decided to go to her house. As I pulled up she was getting in the car with her bags.
"I thought you said you'd call me before you left"I yelled getting out the car.
"Sorry I forgot"Debiya yelled running toward me. She hugged me and we hugged for a long time.
"Don't forget me and please give those letters"Deniya said before walking to her car.
"I won't. I'll see you in a few months"I yelled and waved goodbye. She drove away. I hoped she would turn around but she didn't. I went home and looked at the letters she wrote. There was one for me, Jisselle, Aubrey, and Nash. I opened mine and it said.

"Dear Jack,
I'm very sorry I left. I didn't mean for this to get this far. I never meant to leave for half a year. I just needed some time. But thanks for being there for me and Please don't forget me.
-Yours Truly Deniya

I was almost in tears but I couldn't cry not yet at least. I went to Aubrey's house.

*Aubrey's P.O.V*
I waited as Cameron took off Jisselles blindfold off.
"Surprise"we all yelled. Jisselles face lit up.
"Oh. My. Gosh. Thank you guys"She said hugging Cameron and Shawn. She walked over to me and hugged me.
"Hey Best friend" She a said.
"Hola"I said.
"You didn't have to do this" She said.
"Yes I did Its your welcome home party"I said
"No. Where's Deniya" She asked confused.

*Jisselle's P.O.V *
There was a surprise welcome home party and everybody was thwre but Deniya.
"Wheres Deniya"I asked. Aubrey almost chocked on her drink
"YOU REMEBER DENIYA" Aubrey yelled.
"Well ya shes also my best friend"I said
"Since when did you remember" Aubrey asked still in shock
"Every since I remeber her so like yesterday "I said grabbing a slice of pizza.
"Okay. Whatever. Enough questions lets have some fun"Aubrey said pulling me to the dance floor.

*Johnson's P.O.V *
I arrived at the party a few minutes late. When I walked in I bumped into Nash.
"Hey. Bro. I'm so sorry for what happened at the hospital yesterday" Nash said.
"Its fine. We get into fights some times."I said.
"Ya. Your right. Have you seen Deniya?"Nash asked.
"Ummmm. No. But here"I said handing him the letter.
"Whats this" He asked confused
"I suggest you read it at home"I said before walking away.