Chap. 32 Drunk frenemies

Arthur POV

You woke up really tired since you went to bed late thanks to the two drunk boys.

"I should whoop their asses for making me go to bed late. I was supposed to get my beauty sleep for tonight. Aish." You said as you were preparing breakfast for them.

45 minutes later you were done and made your way to Lucas bedroom in anger. You opened the door and stormed in. Just when you were about to shout at them you gasped seeing the view.

The sheets were on the floor and pillows were thrown everywhere in the room. It was a mess. And the two boys were sleeping close together. Like REALLY close.

Jimin had his arm over Lucas and Lucas had his leg across jimins hips. They were hugging each other. And on top of that Jimin was shirtless.

"What is this?" You said in a low voice and covered you mouth. "This idiots made me just sleep a few hours and here they are still sleeping like babies. Well, they do look cute hihi."

You slapped your mouth a little as you remembered you were still mad at them.

"YAAAAAAA!!!! WAKE UP!!" You slapped Jimin on the ass. Both of them woke up in panic. Hair all messy. You couldn't take your eyes from Jimin.

His messy hair, his plump lips that were even more plump since he just woke up, his sleepy face and of course your eyes landed at his exposed chest taking all of him in.

You bite your lip as you were trying to hold yourself from jumping on him. Both of them looked up at you with their sleepy eyes and you immediately turned red.

Both boys haven't seen each other since they woke up fast and just saw you standing in front of them.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU TWO?! LOVERS?! LOOK AT YOURSELVES, HUGGING EACH OTHER WHILE SLEEPING!" You put your hands on your hips while screaming at them.

They turned to the side and look at each other with widen eyes. Lucas eyes went to Jimins exposed body and gasped. Jimin followed his eyes and quietly covered his chest with his hand after seeing he didn't have a shirt on.

"The hell is you looking at?!" He said and pushed Lucas of the bed. "Why are you even sleeping in the same bed with me?!"

Lucas got up from the floor with anger on his face. "This is my room so I'm the one who should ask you that!!"

"Breakfast is ready so I want you two downstairs in five." You said and left them throwing daggers at each other's with their eyes.

"This is my house and I can sleep wherever I want!"

"Get out from my room!"

"You don't tell me what to do!"

"Or what?" Lucas said and crossed his arms over his chest. Jimin got up from the bed and walked over to him.

"You better watch you mouth. You know I can end you very easily, right?"

"No you can't. And don't even think about threatening me. Remember who I am now. Boy." He said in a sassy voice. He flipped his nonexistent hair while giving him a sassy face and walked out of the room making his way downstairs. Jimin was left dumbfounded in the room.

"Aish this boy is driving me crazy."

Ten minutes later Jimin walked in the dining room looking all pissed at Lucas but his heart goes soft when he sees you holding the puppy on your lap.

"What's the dogs name?" Lucas asked. You looked at him confused.

"What do you mean? His name is Pogo. Don't you remem..."