23

"Daniel, can we talk" i ask walking downstairs

"of course what's up"

While upstairs i couldn't fall asleep after what Lily said

i know it's true that we fight a lot but i never wanted her to hear it and be worried about us

"can i have a hug first"

"of course come here baby"

he opens his arms and i walk into them hugging him

"what's wrong" he asks as i start to cry

"i just-i talked to lily and she said she was worried about us"

"what do you mean"

we sit down on the couch and i grab his hand to hold

"she said she was worried we're going to break up because we fight a lot. it just made me realize that when we fight it's not just between us and we actually have someone who gets effected. i love you so much and i love the family we made and if anything happened i'd be broken"

"i feel the same way. i'm so sorry for what i did and how i've treated you. i feel like i thought that just because we had a family and we were married i could treat you in any way and it wouldn't matter, but i know that's so wrong. we have been through so much in this relationship and it's made me so in love with you. i promise from here on out i will never hurt you or treat you the way i did ever again. i love you"

"i love you too"

"would you be open to going to counseling. i've heard it helps"

"i would. i miss feeling happy with our relationship"

"what do you mean"

"well it's just i feel like you don't like being with me. every time i try and spend time with you, you go out with friends or just take a nap."

"that's not true at all i love spending time with you. see these are things we can talk about, i want you to understand i love you and i would do anything for you"