♡︎𝑆𝑖𝑥♡︎

"𝐷𝑜 𝑖𝑡, 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑛

"𝐷𝑜 𝑖𝑡, 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑛."

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"Where the hell were you?!" Shigaraki raised his voice, making you sink back in the booth seat like a scared stray.

"I told you. I went for a walk." You muttered, not looking at his face, instead at the cold and bland floor beneath you.

"Until 10pm without a word? Are you crazy? You need to cut the naive and careless act! Y/n grow up. You're a part of the League of Villains, we don't like stupid children, so knock it off. Or we'll have to dispose of you, child." He snapped, slamming his hands down on the table that was separating the fuming man and you.

"Shigaraki, I think she understands." Twice said, interfering before Shigaraki would be the one to do something childish.

"Does she though? Because clearly words aren't getting through her thick skull." Anger filled him up quickly as he went on. He's throwing another one of his hissy fits.

"Y'know, for the "childish" one, I sure don't throw temper tantrums like you." You brought your gaze to meet his.

His eyes widened at your courage. His expression went from angry to something you've never seen yet.

"Do you have a death wish!" He yelled, flipping the table between the other both of you. He made his quick approach and put his hand on your neck, excluding one finger from the grasp. "A simple move of my finger and you're done for Y/n." He glared down at you, feeling powerful as he felt your body shake in response.

You swallowed hard, trying to swallow your anxiety down in the process.

"Do it, old man." You held your gaze, not letting him win.

He clenched his jaw and his finger slowly shook, as if another force was keeping it back from pressing on your cold skin. He ripped his hand away with a frustrated yell.

"Of course he can't kill me, I'm the key to his success for his stupid plan." A grin grew on your face.

You kept your cool composure to not show how frightened you really were, to be honest you weren't entirely sure if he was going to kill you or not. A part of you thought he absolutely would.

"One more chance Y/n. I'm giving you one more. You fail this then you're good as a pile of dust." He warned before walking away out of sight.

Once he was sure out of sight you gasped and fell to your knees. Your anxiety finally bubbled up enough to catch you off guard. You felt your body begin to shake as it was earlier within Shigaraki's grip.

Twice took notice of you and quickly got down on his knees to put an arm around you. He had a look of genuine worry and he scanned over you.

"It's okay kid, I was never going to let him hurt you anyway. You're safe." He said as soothingly as he could. "You're a part of our family no matter what Shigaraki wants to think or do." He explained, helping you calm down.

You took a large deep breath and exhaled, exhaling your overwhelming anxiety in the process.

"Thanks Twice." You said between breaths.

"That's what I'm here for." He gave you and nod and a smile, then all the space you needed as he stood up.

You brushed yourself off as you stood up, catching someone leaning against a wall in the corner.

"That was epic." Dabi said sarcastically. "You had the nerve to talk to him like that, I'm surprised you're not a pile of dust. Though a pile of dust can't do our dirty work, now can it?" He chuckled as he handed you a folded paper.

"What's this?" You questioned.

"Open and you'll see, use that small brain." He flicked you in the forehead.

"Watch it, scabby." You spat, then unfolded the paper and read.

"..."

"Wait, already?" You said taken back at what you just read.

"I have eternal connections... But that's besides the point. Anyways yay you're in UA now." He said the last statement with an overflowing amount of sarcasm as he added small jazz hands.

You read over the acceptance notice in disbelief.

"It actually worked, they fell for it." You muttered.

"What? You underestimate us, insulting." Dabi said, taking the paper back.

"Aye! Gimmie." You said and tried to grab it back, which you did, quickly.

"It says I start...tomorrow?!" Your mouth fell agape.

"What, you have not packed yet?"

You shook your head. "I did that already, just this is all so quick."

"Well you heard the boss, don't mess it up." He said while he walked away, he threw you a wave with his back turned.

"How sentiment." You rolled your eyes.

"Well look at that. It actually worked." Twice said, impressed. "Because we're awesome." He cheered.

"I don't even know how I'm going to pull this off, it sounded fun at first but now that it's actually happening it's... nerve racking." You huffed.

"It'll be okay kid. Just think, you're going to take down the heroes, we're going to break down those pests once and for all." He said accompanied with a victorious grin.

"Don't get your hopes up too much."

"C'mon Y/n, don't be like that."

"Like what?" You arched a brow.

"So negative."

"Yeah, even my blood type is negative."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══
Quick reminder that voting, commenting and following helps the author out a lot! Blessed be!