♡︎𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛♡︎

"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒

"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒.."

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══

It was a cool evening, but the warmth between Yaoyorozu and you overturned that. There was no place for negativity in your heart right now, only her. You had both decided to call it a night and made it back to UA dorms, being extra mindful of your surroundings incase you were caught. You said your goodbyes at the door of your dorm, ending the night with one last sweet kiss.

***

As you've been doing for the past 2 months, you awoke early morning, tangled in the sheets of your bed. You yawned as you pulled yourself up to turn your alarm off.

6:30

You had saved yourself some time by packing the night before. A pang of guilt hit you as you recalled what is supposed to take place at this so called "field trip." You quickly pulled your phone out to urgently text Twice.

Lil'Anxiety: I know this is a lot to ask for but could you try to persuade the boss into doing a small favour for me? yknow after all i've done

Ctrl+C: Kid is 6 in the morning.. but i love y'a so what's this about?

Lil'Anxiety: Thank you!

Ctrl+C: He's not too happy to be woken up so early but he's willing to listen, what do u need?

Lil'Anxiety: so.. yknow how u guys r supposed to ambush the heroes today? well i was wondering if you could please not target one of them, Momo Yaoyorozu . . .

You paused knowing you couldn't tell them you were casually flirting with the enemy.

Lil'anxiety: she's an important tool for me to use towards getting more info on the heroes, so i need her in one piece ofc

Ctrl+C: Alright kid, he said he'd look into it, taking how much good work you've brought back for us.

Lil'anxiety: perfecttttt!! tysm, ur the best!!

Ctrl+C: ofc i am!

You grinned at his text and shut your phone off once more, deciding it was finally time to get ready.

After completing your morning routine you hurried back to your dorm to grab your bag. You walked down the long dorm hall with your bags, which you luckily bumped into Yaomomo.