♡︎𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛♡︎

"𝐼 𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒

"𝐼 𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══
After wasting more time "collecting" trash and such you met back up with the rest of your class. Although you were there physically, your mind couldn't help but stay on the conversation you had overheard earlier.

"Y/l~?" You heard Yaoyorozu say, she waved her hand in front of your face, taking you out of your thoughts.

"Oh?" You hummed.

"Thought I lost you for a second." She chuckled softly.

"Sorry about that, I just got caught up in my head." You brushed it off.

"I was going to ask how you thought about your first day outside of school grounds since yesterday wasn't too eventful." She began.

"It was pretty laid back, though I'm glad I got to use my quirk today." You explained.

"I'm used to using my quirk for combat purposes, so this was new as well. Though between me and you, I think I much rather combat training." She admitted and playfully nudged you.

"Damn didn't know you were one for violence." You played along.

"What can I say, I'm a bit of a bad girl." She said playfully.

You giggled at her statement. "Oh, you haven't seen bad, yet."

"Oh?~ What is that supposed to impose?" Yaoyorozu bit her bottom lip.

"You'll just have to wait and see." You gave her a mischievous grin.

Yaoyorozu giggled "Anyways are you still coming to my dorm later?" Yaoyorozu asked. "Oh and maybe we can have a sleepover? It's not allowed.. but it'll be our secret." She added with enthusiasm.

"Such a rule-breaker, but of course, I'd love to." You accepted without hesitation since you felt comfortable and welcomed with her.

"Great!" She wore a smile that sent warmth to your cheeks.

You cleared your throat to keep your composure, "Anyways we should probably get back to school, we're already an hour done of school plus I want to get out of this stupid outfit." You said with disgust as you pinched the fabric.

"Agreed," Yaoyorozu said accompanied by a nod.

Without another word, you both began to walk back to UA, and get yourself situated in the dormitory. Once you arrived inside you stopped at your door alongside Yaoyorozu.