♡︎𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛♡︎

"𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑜𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑙"═══*

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

You stalked through the rough and thick bushes of the forest, making sure to make the least amount of noise possible. Fighting another student wasn't the current idea. You wanted to stay out of sight until it was nightfall, knowing that's when the league is set for the ambush.

It had already been 3 hours since Mr. Aizawa shot off the cap gun, announcing that the free for all had begun. You stationed yourself in a tree, high enough that it would be difficult for another student to spot you. The sun was currently just placed above the mountains, still illuminating the area enough to see well, you knew it was around an hour until the ambush. Your mind rushed with adrenaline at the thought.

You were immediately pulled from your thoughts after hearing a twig snap underneath you. You held your breath and looked down seeing Jiro underneath you, looking ahead. You closed your eyes and put your hands over your mouth. Once you opened your eyes again she was gone. The coast was clear, you let out a soft sigh of relief.

"Gotcha'" Jiro suddenly announced from behind you, hitting you hard enough for you to fall from your branch.

You fell onto the hard forest floor with a thud. "Ack!" You groaned and shot up almost immediately.

"I got ambushed.."

You looked around your surroundings, finding Jiro standing ahead of you.

"Shit, I didn't want to fight." You grumbled.

"Y/l, you should've remembered some of us have quirks that allow us to hear minuscule sounds," Jiro said.

"Trust me, I remember, you just caught me off guard." You said while brushing a twig off your costume.

You glanced at the sky, knowing your quirk wasn't yet strengthened by the lack of sunlight, since the sun was still out. There was still a fair advantage between the both of you.

"All I have to do is defeat you before the sun goes down, that won't be a problem." She threatened, slamming her earphone jacks into the ground.

There wasn't much warning before the ground underneath you began to rumble and rip up, sending you flying into a nearby tree.

You coughed out at the impact, knocking the air out of yourself.

"You idiot! You'll attract other students over here then it'll be even more of a pain!" You shouted.

"That just means I have to finish you faster than." She appeared in front of you through the dust of the rubble.