♡︎𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛♡︎

"𝐵𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑒"═══*

"𝐵𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑒"
═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Your whole demeanour dropped as you heard the scream from Yaoyorozu.

"Yaoyorozu!" You huffed, not hesitating to sprint towards the source of the yell.

"I told those bastards to leave her alone!" You growled, and your nails grew long again as you reached almost impossible speeds.

You could tell you were drawing closer to Yaoyorozu, almost seeing through the trees as you carelessly dashed through them, not caring about your surroundings and only Yaoyorozu's safety.

You could see in the distance a tired and injured Yaoyorozu, she had created a shield while cornered by what looked to be 4 villains.

"I'll kill them all!"

Seeing her in distress made you sprint faster, once the villain closest to Yaoyorozu was in clear view you dashed off the ground and sprung straight for him.

You drove your hand straight through his chest with the help of your nails. You quickly jumped off him, sending him flying into a tree in the distance.

"Y/n!" Yaoyorozu yelled, clearly out of breath.

You looked back at her, letting your vicious face soften.

"Watch out!" She screamed.

A villain sent his blade straight through your arm. You paused and stared at the knife than the man.

"Ow!" You said sarcastically, pulling the knife out of your arm and sending it hurling with amazing speed at the man, instantly piercing him.

You changed your focus onto Yaoyorozu and getting her somewhere safe. You grabbed her and dashed behind a large tree, well out of sight. You leant her up against the tree for support.

"Are you okay?" You asked in distress.

"Sorta.." She huffed, clutching a gash on her arm.

"Those bastards.." You grit your teeth together at the sight of the girl.

She brought a soft hand to your face, cupping it gently. You leant into her touch. She looked down at your arm that had been stabbed.

"Are you alright?" She held your arm then her eyes widened noticing that your wound had completely healed.

"See? I'm fine." You lifted your sleeve.

You huffed in the air, noticing that you were growing weaker due to the overexertion of your quirk. "But I may have pushed myself too hard.." You said out of breath.

Yaoyorozu studied your face. "Your eyes.." She said taking notice of your now red eyes, due to it being night and activating your quirk your eyes would go deep red.

You look away, after being teased and embarrassed about them for so long. You closed your eyes and blink them away, your eyes returning to their e/c colour. Yaoyorozu's hands found the sides of your face and turned your head to face her again.

"They were beautiful." She said softly, her dark eyes staring into yours.

You gave her a weak smile before bringing her into an urgent embrace, feeling an overwhelming amount of comfort within the girl.

"I'm so glad you're okay.. sorta." You said after pulling away.

"Me too," She paused for a moment and her eyebrows furrowed, "how the hell did those damn villains find us again." She grit her teeth at the thought.

You swallowed hard, a lump in your throat beginning to build. "I'm not sure, but what's important now is that I get these villains taken care of." You said glancing over the bush. "I'm just not sure I can in this state." You said, taking notice of your weakening and exhausted state.

Yaoyorozu's eyes studied you got a moment before she spoke again.

"Bite me."

"Excuse me?" You said, shocked at her sudden words.

"Not in that way silly, I mean bite me, I remember you told me blood gives you energy and more power, especially another person's." She said, giggling at your reaction.

"Are you sure? It hurts. I don't want to hurt you." You gave her a worried and hesitant look.

"I'll be a lot more hurt if these villains get to us. You need it Y/n. Please." She almost pleaded for you to bite her.

"Alright, if you're so sure.." You agreed hesitantly.

You hadn't bitten many people, only when you needed it, so it was a very uncomfortable act. With caution, you leaned into Yaoyorozu's neck. You allowed your fangs to extract, you could feel the girl grow goosebumps due to your breath on her neck. As carefully as possible you bit into her neck. Yaoyorozu let out a small moan of discomfort, her hands on your hips gripped a little harder. You gave her hand a small squeeze, her blood hitting your tongue and sending jolts of energy through your body.

Your body craved so much energy you almost couldn't stop yourself. "Y/n.." Yaoyorozu said softly in a raspy voice, you released your grip and took your teeth out of her neck. With little control of yourself, you dragged your tongue across the fresh bite mark, catching the last of the blood. Yaoyorozu's body heated, her face flushing red as your face met hers.

"They're red again," She said, taking notice of your eyes once again. "magnificent." She gushed, taking in your vampiric features.

Your lips grew to a smile, no one appreciated your quirk, they were only really scared of your quirk or looks.

You couldn't resist not kissing the girl in this proximity. You crashed your lips against hers, she was equally as giving. You pulled away, making it quick.

"Go be my hero."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══
Quick reminder  that voting, commenting and following helps the author out a lot! Blessed be!