♡︎𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦♡︎

"𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑠𝑠"═══*

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Leaving Yaoyorozu safe and out of sight of the close villains you jumped from your hiding spot. Immediately their attention drew to you.

You surged with energy and strength thanks to Yaoyorozu, you gave them a wide uneasy grin.

"There's that brat!" A lousy low villain exclaimed, pointing at you.

Two other lowly villains glared at you.
One charged at you, and you stood still, unfazed by him. Before he could reach you you dashed through him. He stood in disbelief and a second later gashes appeared all over his body, sending him to the ground quickly.

"Who's next?" You said cockily as you flicked the blood off your nails.

The last two villains stared daggers through you. They looked angry but were still shaking in their shoes. Neither of them initiated any attack.

"I guess I'll have to start this myself." You shrugged and ran at one of them, with little time to dodge you practically pick him up and sent him flying at a tree.

"You might wanna do something before you end up like your friend other there." You chuckled and motioned at the motionless villain.

You watched as he drew his dagger with a shaky hand. Something on the knife caught your eye.

"Blood... Yaoyorozu's blood! This must be the one who hurt her."

With rage, you quickly kicked him into a near tree. While he was down you picked him up by the neck, slowly piercing his neck with your nails. You watched as he struggled under your grip, his nails digging into your extended arm.

"Y/n!" You heard from behind you.

You whipped your head around, finding Yaoyorozu struggling to stay on her feet, one hand gripping her arm. "We have more company, there's a Nomu.." She said breathlessly, making you look at the Nomu that has its eyes on you.

"Hide!" You yelled at the girl, slamming the villain to the ground, glancing at the Nomu in fear.

Even after working with the league for some time you still feared the large creatures, knowing the multiple quirks they can harness.

The large Nomu gave a loud exhale of air before charging aimlessly at you. You stood in fear before finally snapping back to attack. You launched yourself off the ground to kick the Nomu, charging it from above. The Nomu deflected your attack by swiping its arm at you, hitting you with force and sending you to the ground.