♡︎𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛♡︎

"𝐼 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦

"𝐼 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦 .."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

After a long school day full of new experiences and people you felt that your social battery was feeling pretty empty. Your low energy aside, you didn't totally despise your first day experience. Having someone you already had some experience with made it a lot easier, thank the gods for Yaoyorozu.

"So~ Did you enjoy your first day?" The raven haired girl asked whilst walking beside you.

"I will admit it wasn't as bad as I anticipated. You honestly made the first day a lot easier, thank you for that." You explained, scanning through the array of people you walked by.

Yaoyorozu cheeks blushed a light pink, her lips curled into a pleasing smile. "Awe thank you Y/l, I feel special now. But I'm glad today went well for you. The class seems pretty fond of you already, they might just steal you away from me." She teased, although the last statement seemed more of a worry than anything else.

"Between me and you you're my favourite out of everyone, so I don't think there will be any stealing happening." You admitted truthfully.

Yaoyorozu's mouth formed a small 'o' before her blush deepened.

"Oh you're such a flatterer." She beamed playfully.

"What can I say, I'm good with my words." You shrugged, continuing to scan through your surroundings, you thought that you could get a sense of where the teachers lounge or anything hero related is. There could possibly be good information for the league.

The thought brought another pang of guilt to your gut, but you were on a mission, there was no room for pity or remorse. You had one reason to be here, not to make friends, but to destroy the heroes.

"You good there Y/l? You went quiet, lost in thought? Anything you need to talk about, if you feel the need to?" Yaoyorozu gently placed her feminine hand upon your shoulder, withdrawing you from your self conflict.

"Uh-huh, all good. Just thinking.." You trailed off once more before realizing you were already in the dormitory building. "Oh, we're here already."

"Yep! You should probably get situated fully in your dorm. Make it more homey, or just comfortable. I'll talk to you tomorrow, have a good rest." She gave you a smile that gave you hope.

"Thanks, for everything." Before you could even think out your actions you brought her into a hug. She stiffened but quickly returned the hug, her floral perfume filling the air around you.

After a sweet moment you pulled away, your cheeks burnt up as you cleared your throat. "Ahem.. Sorry I- I should've asked, it's been a long day." You laughed nervously.

"No need to apologize. You're a good hugger Y/l." She teased you.

You rolled your eyes in response, earning a giggle from her.

"Anyways, see you tomorrow." You said and swiftly entered your dorm, getting away from the awkward situation you created.

You heard Yaoyorozu chuckle from the hallway and her footsteps getting quieter by the second. You slid down your closed door and cringed at your state.

"I'm letting them get to me, why am I weak? They're just stupid hero 'wanted to be's." You held your head in your hands.

You'd be a liar to say that you didn't enjoy their company, especially Yaoyorozu. That girl was too kind for her own good, you wondered if she'd still appreciate you if she knew who you really were. Would she still allow you to hug her? Walk with her? Be around her?

"Ugh who am I kidding, of course not." You stood up from your shrunken state and flopped on your bed, pulling your phone out in the process. You opened your messages and immediately messaged Toga.

Twilight🧛🏻‍♀️: I met ur little "girlfriend" today

Mosquito🔪: she's not my gf! ... anyways tell me more—

Twilight🧛🏻‍♀️: lol sureee, i did get much on people today but all i know is that she's friends with that one dude you think your friends with, midoriya

Mosquito🔪: oh rly? package deal

Twilight🧛🏻‍♀️: no getting any ideas..

Mosquito🔪: you read my mind :/, anyways i gtg, shigaraki is complaining again,

Twilight🧛🏻‍♀️: oh boo, let him have is own hissy fit, don't die, say hi twice for me!

Mosquito🔪: you bet, stay safe <3

You smiled at her message and turned your phone off, laying spread across your bed, staring at your ceiling blankly. Your eyes then begin to scan around your boring room, you still haven't gotten around to unpacking yet.

"No time like the present.." You muttered and slid off your bed, walking towards your bags.

You took your time unpacking your belongings that you had in your bag, adding a little bit of comfort to your room. You took all your spray cans and lime them up neatly on a desk, making sure nothing could hurt your babies.

"You guys will be used soon.. I just gotta find the right moment." You said, speaking to your cans.

"I sound crazy.." You muttered to yourself and chuckled.

With the time you had left you changed into your comfy clothes and took out your notebook that Mr Aizawa had recently given you. Currently having absolutely no creativity you found it very difficult to come up with ideas for your hero costume. Not only did you have to create a normal one, you had to also create it's cold weather appropriate version. Even coming up with a hero name has proven to be equally difficult, it's not like you'd actually use it, but you would hate to be addressed by some stupid name in the mean time. You sighed and let your head fall onto the note books. Not feeling very creative you threw the notebook to the side after trying to come up with a design.

It would just be a lot easier to call it quits for the night and go to bed earlier, and you did just that. After flicking the lights off you crawled under your covers, hoping to fall asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow. Nonetheless this was also another difficult challenge to add to your day. Thoughts flooded your head, anything and everyone came to mind, not giving you a moment of peace.

You furrowed your brows in frustration, letting out a groan while shoving your face in the pillow.

"What if I just suffocate in this pillow right now—kidding— still easier than a sleepless night.." You sighed.

"I hate you, brain."

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══
Quick reminder that voting, commenting and following helps the author out a lot! Blessed be!