♡︎𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛♡︎

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫."

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"What are you doing out here so late?!" You shouted at her, still slightly startled.

"I could ask you the same." She arched a brow at you.

"I.." You muttered and looked down at your bag.

"I can't tell her the truth. Shit, I'm about to blow my cover."

"I.. I couldn't sleep. Sometimes I find comfort in walking outside in the dark." You lied.

"At this time and this far away from school? That's dangerous Y/n."

"Well, you're out at this time as well? Following me." You approached her, looking her straight in the eye, searching for the emotions she was currently feeling.

"I heard you leave, you aren't very quiet." She said honestly. "So I followed you here, making sure you didn't get yourself into danger." She crossed her arms, still looking unsure.

"Well now that you're here, might as well accompany me on my walk?" You nudged her.

She scanned you for a moment, pondering. "Fine. Just next time don't do something like this again. This is villain hour, it's dangerous."

"I know." You said simply and began to walk. "We can walk to the park and chill out there." You took her hand.

"Erm—" She grumbled out of disapproval but just gave in.

You intertwined your hand with hers while walking alongside her.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" She questioned.

You hesitated, not quite knowing what kind of white lie to come up with. She deeply into your eyes, searching for a sign or an answer. She could tell your long silence wasn't the norm, her expression would switch to concern and empathy.

"If it's personal you don't need to tell me, I'm not here to force you to speak." She said empathetically, using her thumb to stroke your intertwined hands.

Her soft and delicate touch sent electric shocks through your cold body, and a warm sensation began to grow all over your body.

"Thanks.." You uttered, pushing away any feeling of guilt you had.

You would both walk together in peaceful silence, ignoring the slight tension growing between the both of you. You look down at your hands that we're still occupied with intertwining hers. You question why she hadn't pulled away yet. How could anyone enjoy the company of you?

"Hey.. Stop thinking so hard," Yaoyorozu said, making you both stop, you turned your body in her direction. "Maybe that's why you're so tired, you're always stuck in that head of yours. I admit I wish I could read you, know what's going on in there, but you're impossible to read." She took your face into her hands, making you feel as if every weight had been lifted from your body.

Her warm and assuring hands spread warmth to your face. Your eyes widen in slight shock, you may be hard to read, but she could still tell that you're too stuck in your thoughts. Yaoyorozu noticed the situation she put you two and quickly brought her hands back to her sides.

"Well the park won't just walk to us, let's continue shall we?" She quickly changed the subject, holding her hand out to take.

Without hesitating, you took it, once again. Not having many words to say you stayed quiet, but not in your thoughts this time, no you were too distracted by a certain girl for such.

After what seemed like an eternity of walking in the dark you both finally made it to the park on which you agreed upon. She lead you to an open spot of grass, "Don't sit yet," she said simply.

With curiosity you watched as she turned her back, you saw a small glow of light then she'd turn back around with a whole blanket. Your mouth made an 'o' as you observed in awe. She spread the blanket down on the cold grass, taking and seat and motioning for you to do the same.

"You really are nifty," You said, running your hand over the blanket
"and so much more." You added.

"oh really? What else am I?" She questioned, laying back so she could gaze upon the stars. You did the same and lay back next to the girl.

"Well for starters you're very caring. I haven't had someone welcome me with open arms so quickly. You're also brilliant, not just academically but emotionally, you know what you want." You'd explain as you gazed at the stars.

You looked over to see if there was an expression you could read on her face. The stars highlighted a faint pink glow on her cheeks, her mouth spread into a flattering smile.

"Is that it?" She asked playfully.

"I'm afraid if I list everything good about you we may be here forever." You said softly.

You felt her warm hand find yours, with no hesitation she took it into her own. She tilted her head in your direction, your eyes connected with hers. While under her gaze you felt as if the world had stopped, there were no problems, no, just you and her.

Like a positive charge to a negative charge, your body drew closer to hers. Her eyes stayed glued to yours, no sign of her backing away, but only coming closer. As if you were both connected mentally, you sat up in sync. Her gentle caress quickly found your delicate face.

Your walls were down, no protection, no self-defence, only welcoming towards this girl, this one special girl. Finalizing the magnetic pull between you two you connected your lips with hers. Electricity and more filled your body, and a euphoric feeling of glee and fulfillment melted around you.

Her lips were soft as her caress, but just as hungry and wanting as yours. Oxygen was soon needed, pulling the both of you apart, breathless. You both held gazes once again, you couldn't help but laugh, and so did she.

"Hate to be corny but I've wanted to do that awhile now," the flustered girl admitted, "like really wanted to."

"I love corny." A stupid grin spread on your face.

Who knew kissing the enemy would be so thrilling.

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══
Quick reminder that voting, commenting and following helps the author out a lot! Blessed be!