♡︎𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛♡︎

"𝑀𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑑, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠"

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══
You groaned as you rubbed the sleep away from your eyes.

"I didn't know heroes had to wake up so early, this is lame." You complained, sitting next to your two bags filled with your belongings.

"You're going to have to get used to it. Or take them out quicker so you can come back quicker." Toga said.

"Hm, yeah that's good enough motivation. But anyways, why can't you take me there again?" You slumped over on the bar top.

"Y/n, we went over this. We cannot drive or take you there ourselves because we're too well known, especially around there. It'll be too risky." Kurogiri reminded, cleaning a glass and putting it away in the process.

You groaned once more.

"You should get going soon kid, you have to be there early today, someone is supposed to show you around." Kurogiri added.

"I'll just call a cab I guess." You finished, sliding off your seat.

You pulled your phone out and called the closest cab. Once it was in its way you slipped your hand into Twice's jacket pocket, snatching 2000¥.

"I saw that." He said after taking a sip of his beer.

You snickered in response. "I'm broke, I can't afford anything right now." You shrugged, shoving the bill into your uniform. "Also this school uniform is stupid, I hate it." You tugged at the tie.

"Awe, but you look so cute in it Y/n." Toga chirped from beside you.

"Pft, now way." You crossed your arms in disagreement.

"Toga, stop distracting her. She needs to be on her way." Kurogiri said from behind the bar.

"Fine." She said with a pout. "I don't want you to leave. It gets boring." Her attitude slowly became less flamboyant.

You rolled your eyes and brought her into a hug, holding onto her like it's the last time you'll ever hold her. Maybe a part of you thought that was true.

"Hey, what about my hug?" Twice said with open arms. You quickly grew a smile and hugged him, letting him hold you in a comfortable embrace. Once you let go you were met with Toga holding both of your bags.

"Good luck!" She handed them to you with a smile.

"We believe in you. Make sure to come back and report back to us, a text now and then wouldn't hurt either." Twice added, Toga nodded in agreement.

"Of course, I'll see you guys soon." You gave them one last smile, one mixed with ambition and anxiety.

You slipped out the door with your bags, walking a block away from the old bar, finding the cab that you called. You opened the car's door and sat yourself inside, meeting a friendly smile from the driver.

"Where to?" He asked, turning around in his seat slightly.

"Uh, UA high school." You answered.

"..That would make sense, hence the uniform." He chuckled to himself. He turned the keys in the engine and began to drive. He looked in his mirror to see you looking out the window, then back on the road.

"First day?" He asked simply, starting conversation.

"Yeah." You said shortly, not knowing what else to say.

"You look nervous."

"I'm fine." You lied, giving him a small smile and going back to silence.

He nodded, letting you sit in silence as he drove you to your destination. Once you arrived he parked the cab in front of the gates. The large and pristine school stood in front of you, looking a lot larger than it usually does, as if it was looming over you. You swallowed the growing lump in your throat and pulled out the yen.

"Here you go." You smiled and put it in the small cup on the dashboard.

"Oh, thank you." He shot you back a friendly smile.

You exited the cab with your bags, before you could close the door he spoke once more.

"Good luck, trust me it's always a lot scarier than it seems. You'll do great things there." He said while heartedly.

You laughed slightly. You knew if he knew the real reason you were there he wouldn't dream of saying such.

"Thanks mister. I appreciate it." You said and shut the door, he waited for you to enter the gates before driving off.

You pulled a folded piece of paper from your uniform pocket, reading your class number once again.

"Okay, class 1-A.. Hopefully I don't get lost." You muttered to yourself as you entered the school doors. The more you walked through the corridors the bigger the place seemed.

Each hallway and staircase you went through the more you seemed to get lost in the maze. You sighed in frustration as you stared back at the paper, reading each room number on the countless doors you passed.

"My god, this is pointless." You grumbled before something from behind you touched your shoulder.

You jumped in fear and snapped around quickly.

"I'm sorry!" The feminine voice echoed out.

"It's you-" You said in surprise.

"What? Not happy to see me." Yaoyorozu teased with a light smile.

"No no, I didn't mean it like that. I was just surprised."

"I'm kidding." She gave you a smile that sent ease to your soul. "So, this is the new school you were talking about, huh." She looked down at your bags then back at you.

"Mhm, though I happen to be a little lost. I was supposed to meet up with my home room teacher, but I can't find the stupid class." You admitted in frustration.

"Which class is it? I'll help you find it." She offered.

"Class 1-A?" You said.

"Oh! That's the same as mine. Actually.. Mr. Aizawa told me to come to class earlier today. Oh! He wanted me to show you around." She said excitedly, her face poured with excitement.

"Perfect, I won't be alone on my first day. I don't need to look like a total loser already." You chuckled, trying to mask your nervousness.

"Oh Y/l don't say that. You could never look like a loser, you have such an intriguing personality. You just give really good vibes, it makes me want to know you better everyday we meet."

"You.. You actually want to know more about me?"

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══
Quick reminder that voting, commenting and following helps the author out a lot! Blessed be!