Chapter 28

------

  After you get back to your room, you just go straight to bed.

   you begin to close your eyes to sleep, to forget what happen...try to forget what happens, in a quiet room.

Knock* knock*

"..." you silently ignore it and pretend to be asleep.

"Master, it's me Baizhu" he knocks on the door again "Master...I know you're not asleep yet. Please open the door"

"..." you slowly got out of your bed with an annoying face on you and open the door. Baizhu standing in front of you in his hand a glass of warm tea.

"Do you know beauty is sleep" you cross your arm

"Yes yes, I know~ this is some warm tea to help you get your beauty sleep!" he smiles

"..." you got chilled from his smile and some uneasiness, and yes, you know that smile too much 'what is he up to?!'

"Master-"

"Ah-a-a! No! I don't want to hear it! Whatever you have in mind, I'm gonna reject it"

"I haven't said anything yet" he smiles again

"Ugh...stop with that smile" another chilled come crawling on your back.

"Hm? But you teach me this!"

"I did not teach you how to put on a smile with reason" you try to chase him away.

"But-"

"stop! I will go to sleep and then I will forget that smile that going on, on your face" you about to close the door but he said something that made you stop.

"I'll do your work for them"

  Silence filled the room and the hallway...an uneasy chill you got come creeping on you making you feel something in your stomach.

You turn around to make sure, what you just heard is wrong.

"I will work with the Fatui this time-"

SHATTER*

The sound of the cup that holds something warm shatters everywhere.

"...Are YOU serious?!" you said trying to keep calm but, "you can't do THAT!" you grab his collar, for the longest time now you haven't got mad this much.

"That the only way in my capabilities to free you from them," he calmly said

"No!" you release him, your hand on your head like you just hear something bizarre in the time of your living "no, I can't let you do that. No matter what"

"Master...please, you had helped me. This time I wanted to repay you"

"that is too dangerous. You have no idea what they are up to if you're not careful"

"I know~ I know~ calm down master...take a deep breath and let it out~"

"CALM! You want me to be calm when you suggest something so stupid!" you yelled.

"But listen, I promise it going to end safe" he protests

"Safe" you scoff, "safe? Really, what do you think a Fatui is? Some gang that you can beat every time you see them on the street?" you walk closer to him "listen Baizhu, they're an organization. They are planning something and I want non of you to involve with them, you hear me?"

"!" he flinches and stares at you, trying to find a word that can make you agree "yes, master...I'll do as you say" he lowered his head a bit.

"Hmph, Go and take some rest. You've been busy for an entire day now"