Chapter 33

This chapter will go back and forth between places, so I hope they won't confuse you much.

-----

'He not gonna let me go, won't he?'

You look at Xiao who still following you from behind, he said "I'll see you off" and yes, you two almost reach the border now... never mind, you have reached the border of Liyue.

"..." Xiao look at you from behind "I will miss you," he said

"Me too!"

Xiao fidgeting with your scarf, you sigh* you take your pendant that hangs on your weapon "will you keep them safe for me until I get back?"

"This pendant..."

"I found them in my bag/backpack, it looks pretty so I hang them on"you smile "where's your spear?" he looks confused but takes them out anyway.

You tie your pendant onto his weapon "it looks pretty! Keep them safe, alright!"

"Mhm" he nods

"Oh! And, here, this is for when you get injured" you give him a small container "I mix them with glaze Lilly, so it smells nice! They will also help you to relax more"

"ok..." he nods

"and I also have~" you look through your bag/backpack "paper bird! Write to me when you want to!" you put them small paper birds in his hand.

"I will write every day..." he nods

"Don't forget to take rest from time to time"

"Sure..." he nods

"Don't skip a meal!"

"ok..." he nods

"Try to be nice"

"ok..." he nods

"Xiao, are you listening?" you ask, waving your hand in front of him.

"Ok..."

"???"

You let go of him but he holds your hand this time 'it gonna take 2 years until I can leave...'

"Xiao...the sun gonna go down soon" you deadpan.

"I know..." he looks like someone who is about to cry "But, but I don't want you to go"

"..." you somehow feel Bad, really bad 'why does he have to be so cute'

"Xiao, we're been saying goodbye for more than 2hours"

"It's not enough!" he protests

"?!" you deadpan "I'm going to talk with them and come back, that's all" you reason with him

"And, what if it takes you longer than that!" more protest.

"I will write to you!" you smile

"That's not enough!" he lowers his head "Is there a way we can see each other?" he asks

"haha..." you deadpan "Xiao, look at me," you said and he follows "if it takes longer than I thought, or something might happen to me-"

"Don't say that!" he shouted, "don't say that..."

"alright...I won't think of that" you said 'it's more like I can't though'

"The moon..." he let out "remember to look at them...because I will always look at them"

You caress his head "yes, I will look at them every day...wait for me, will you?" you smile, he pauses and nods "alright..."

You beam and slowly let go of him "Good job" and slowly back away from him.