Bonus Chapter

Y/n Pov

  Every day is always filled with different things, it may have repeatedly been the same but I'm sure there is something about the day...

  Like today, I feel like I could collapse any time soon, not only that I have been vomiting for the past 2 months and...

"Again? Let's go to the doctor-wait you are the doctor!" he shouted

  He has been panicking nonstop...though I know why I'm like this, it's kind of fun seeing him like that, should I keep the secret a little longer?

"Calm down dear, I am fine-"

"No! You are not! Have drunk the medicine yet? Oh wait we're out of the herd, I will go find more-"

"Dear..."
I finally said

"W-what?..." he looks like he is about to burst into tears.

I can't help but "Sigh*" seeing him like this...made me feel bad "come here" I open my arm to welcome him in, and he did.

"Why are you so sick..." he asks, burying his face in my chest "please don't hurt me like this..."
ahh, the guilt I feel, guess I should confess now.

"I am not sick I think I'm quite healthy..." I gently pad his head

"How so?!" he looks up with his golden eyes that were about to cry.

"...hmm, maybe because I have to carry something in me"
Will he get it?

"W-what do you mean?..." he looks confused

"Sigh* sit up for me dear"
And he did, I hold his hand and put them on my belly "though, 2 months, there was just a tiny bump, I guess it's hard to notice, hehe!" I laugh because his face is so perplexed.

"Y-you mean...there...y/n! Why don't you tell me?!" he hugs me "you make me so miserable...and feel so useless..."

"Oh dear, why would you think that?" I play with his hair "you need to stop that, what if our child learn from you"

"!!!" he quickly sits up with a surprised face on him "they can learn from that?"

Ahh...xiao, the Almighty Yaksha, An Adepti who help Rex Lapis defend Liyue the nation of Contract since a long time to now, that still risk his life to serve the nation...being perplexed with something like this.

"Of course, where do you think children learn from?"

"From hardship and fight," he said confident

"..."
I guess there is a lot for this Adepti needs to learn... "Sigh*"

"??"

----
Another 2 months pass

 Xiao POV

  It has been 4 months since y/n got pregnant, there are so many things to do...usually, the sun is this high I would go patrol but now I stay home because I can't leave her alone, I mean what happens to her if I leave, she would have to get lost in the forest alone with no one of taking care of her. What would I do then? I would have lost my mind-

"Positive though...positive thought" I take a deep breath

"Dear, are you alright?" asked her, with her book in hand "you know I can cook right...I can still do chores easily" she put her book down

"No! I'm busy, you go read your book"
Yes, I've been cooking now, I have no idea where that started.

"Oh..." she looks disappointed As much as it hurt me, it can't be helped, it is for her own good.