Chapter 26

A Warm sensation appears near you as you try to open your eyes "?..."

  You slowly sit up on a warm bed that you lay on "when..." you look around you in confusion, the room is somewhere else, it not Bubu pharmacy "where?"

"Ah! You wake up!" a man in orange hair appears at the door, holding a stray of warm food.

"I was gonna wake you up in a prince charming way if you keep sleeping," he said as he walk in.

  You look at him...in disgust "what are you doing here, Fatui"

  He laugh as he set the tray down "that so mean of you for someone who gets saved by a Fatui"

"..."

  Fatui in orange hair sit down next to you and take a spoonful of warm soup "Now, say ah~"

"..." you still sitting in the same confusion 'Saved?'

"Hey, y/n? Are you there? Helloooooo?" he waves his hand in front of you.

"Where am I?"

"If you eat first then, I will answer" he grin

"Nevermind then" you get up from your spot

"W-wait" he stops you and puts both of his hands up "Alright! I'll answer"

"..." waiting for him to explain

"On one condition"

"Goodbye" just like that you left the room.

"H-huh-" you close the door behind. You see a chair next to the door and decide to lock him in there 'it should buy me some time...'

You don't like the fatui, last time you come in contact with them. They lock you up for 2 days without food and even try to open your bag/backpack but it won't open since they don't get the permission.

Until their queen lets you out, on condition to bring herbs what she needs and if you don't follow her, she will repeat what happens in the prison cell again. You have no reason to accept but they threatening you with Quince Village. So you...accept them.

"..."

  You walk downstairs and meet the Secretary in a mask of the Fatui "oh miss, heading out?" 

  You nod in reply, "sayy...where are we?" you ask her

"Yes miss, we're at Northland bank"

"I see, then have you seen someone in blonde hair and a little flying companion?"

"Yes miss, Master childe was with them and they just left a while ago."

"Hm, That's all I need to know, thank you" you nod and you walk out of the bank.

  But before you can get out "y/n, wait" a man in orange hair runs toward you, again you close the door behind you before he can get close. You can hear the sound of him crushing at the door.

  You hurriedly down before he comes any close to you, and you don't want anything to do with them either.

  Luck on your side because it is still around evening, many people also around you on the busy street, or so you thought.

"Y/n, wait" a hand grab you from behind and pull you into a nearby ally.

  The same orange hair, rubbing his forehead.

'And here I thought I lost him'

"You're so mean, y/n..." he looks at you "can you at least listen to me a bit!"