8

Anthony's POV

Me and y/n were about to kiss until Kaya poured water on her. I instantly was upset. Y/n got mad told her off and went out the door. Kaya tried to get close to me but I backed away. I ran after y/n.

Me: wait y/n!

She instantly turned and replied. Then she went off. I went back inside and try to find Kenny. I found him and Lia getting food. I told them everything and then we walked to her house.

Y/n's POV

I ran home. I was filled up with rage. I slammed the door open and then went up to my room. I plopped my face down on my bed and cried. I sat there for about 15 minutes before someone opened the door to my room. I was surprised to see Anthony walk in. He gave me a side smile. I got up and sat and the end of my bed. He came and sat next to me.

Anthony: I'm sorry about Kaya. She's always been like this.
Me: yeah, Lia told me.
...
Anthony: well I kinda gotta go before it's past my curfew.

I waved him goodbye and laid back down. I was hoping more would come out of that conversation. Like to mabye finish what was started at the party earlier... like that kiss. But he had already left and I was pretty tired so I decided to lay down and read for a bit.

I know this is a really really short chapter but I will maybe write more tonight. For now have a good day!!!